St Annes Quarter / Lords Garden
Plot 340 - Apartment
Lower Street, King street, Norwich
This spacious apartment, located on the third floor of Lords Gardens is one of just a handful of properties within the popular St Anne's Quarter development with views of the river.
Part of the Waterside Collection and so benefitting from a premium specification, this property has an impressive 25 ft open plan kitchen/living/diner with luxury wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen and French doors to a private balcony with views on to the river. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower whilst bedroom two is a good size double. Both bedrooms look on to the river. The family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite.
The property is sold with one allocated parking space and can be accessed from the underground carpark via a central lift.
Sold with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of just £18,250.
The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts.
• Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens, including gloss and matt options*
• Choice of a range of laminate worktops with upstand*
• Integrated Bosch electric oven
• Ceramic Bosch hob
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Integrated extractor fan over hob
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
*subject to build stage. See your Sales Consultant for full details
• Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
• Modern white Vitra sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
• Full width mirror over vanity unit
• Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
• Glass shower screen in en-suites
• Heated towel rail
• Luxury vinyl tile flooring
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.