St Annes Quarter / Lords Garden (Shared Ownership)
Plot 309 - Ground Floor
Lower Street, King street, Norwich
£ Shared Ownership
|Price||Monthly Rent||Other Charges|
This light and spacious south-west facing apartment, located on the ground floor of Lords Gardens is one of just a handful of properties within the popular St Anne's Quarter development with views of the communal courtyard garden.
This property benefits from a bright and spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner with wood effect flooring, a contemporary kitchen and private balcony. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower whilst bedroom two is a good size double. The family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white suite.
Sold with a fully inclusive specification.
The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts.
• Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchens, including gloss and matt options*
• Choice of a range of laminate worktops with upstand*
• Integrated Bosch electric oven
• Ceramic Bosch hob
• Stainless steel splashback to hob
• Integrated extractor fan over hob
• Integrated Zanussi appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer / dryer
• Stainless steel sink with mixer tap
*subject to build stage. See your Sales Consultant for full details
• Symphony vanity units in Fiora Cashmere with white top
• Modern white Vitra sanitary ware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
• Full width mirror over vanity unit
• Bristan Bath Shower Mixer head over bath
• Glass shower screen in en-suites
• Heated towel rail
• Luxury vinyl tile flooring
The vibrant city of Norwich is renowned for its wealth of history and culture.
St Anne’s Quarter is ideally located within the city centre, which means that you can look forward to all it has to offer with direct access to many of the city’s most notable attractions.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.