Plot 52 Cheviot - Mid-terrace
The Cheviot is a brand-new two-bedroom home.
The hallway leads into the dual aspect living room. Off the living room is a cloakroom and handy storage cupboard and the kitchen/dining room has integrated appliances and double doors leading to the garden.
Upstairs, there are two generous sized dual aspect bedrooms. The main bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and storage cupboard. The family bathroom has a hinged bath screen and heated chrome ladder radiator. There is a further storage cupboard on the landing.
This home is sold with two parking spaces.
Years remaining on lease: 125 years
Initial ground rent: £0.00
Annual Service charge: £72.62
Service Charge Review Period: April (annually)
Council Tax Band: C*
*Please note this an estimated Council Tax Band and it will be confirmed by the local authority on completion of the property.
- Integrated stainless steel oven and 4 burner gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood and splashback
- Stainless steel 1 or 1 ½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap (subject to house type)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Removable base unit and plumbing for dishwasher
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white Armitage Shanks sanitaryware
- Bath with chrome tap
- Bath screen, hinged with a silver frame and clear glass to family bathroom
- Shaver point in family bathroom
- Heated chrome ladder radiator
Plumbing and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating combi Worcester Bosch boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room
- BT Fibre to property (FTP) with data points to selected rooms
- Mains-wired smoke and heat detectors with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Double sockets to bedrooms and kitchens
- Outdoor lighting to front and rear of property
- Digital TV aerial
- Multipoint locking front door
- PVCu double glazed windows and patio doors
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen/dining areas, downstairs cloakroom, bathroom and en suite
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf and paved patio to rear garden
- 1.8m closeboard fence to rear garden
- 10-year NHBC warranty
- Electric vehicle charging points to all plots