Riverside Place / Osprey
Plot 63 - Link Detached
Peters Village, Village Road, Rochester
Kent, ME1 3FJ (SAT NAV: ME1 3XY)
Plot 63 The Osprey is a spacious 3 bedroom link-detached house.
Downstairs it benefits from a large kitchen diner with French doors opening on to the garden and a contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances. This in turns opens on to a large living room which benefits from windows starting at the floor. There is also a guest cloakroom and understairs storage.
To the first floor is a master bedroom suite with built-in-wardrobes and an en-suite shower. Bedroom two is a double and also benefits from an en-suite shower whilst bedroom three is also a good size double. Each bedroom benefits from 6ft windows.
Outside the property benefits from an attractive garden and two driveway parking spaces.
The property is available to purchase outright or using the Help to Buy scheme.
4110mm x 3085mm
(13’5”max x 10’1”max)
3660mm x 3180mm
(12’0” x 10’5”)
5410mm x 2855mm
(17’8”max x 9’4”max)
5195mm x 3300mm
(17’0”max x 10’9”max)
5420mm x 2875mm
(17’9” x 9’5”max)
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with an arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserves the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
Kitchen - Sale
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven, hob, and splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
Kitchen - Shared Ownership
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Dark oak units with white worktops (even plots)
- Plaza porcelain units with grey worktops (odd plots)
- Integrated Electrolux electric oven, stainless steel hob & extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Integrated Electrolux washer/dryer (Apartments and Coach House only)
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles (Market Sale only)
- Gas-fired central heating with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Shower over bath and shower screen (Shared Ownership only)
- Heated towel rail (Shared Ownership only)
- Vinyl flooring (Shared Ownership only)
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Fibre optic broadband
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows, Doors and General
- High performance double glazed windows
- Front door with chrome furniture (Part Q Compliant) - Market Sale only
- NHBC warranty
Peters Village has a new Primary School and soon to be built village centre with planning consent for a supermarket and other village amenities. Meanwhile Wouldham village, Snodland and Aylesford are all close by and can cater for your families day to day needs.
While architectural remains decorate the landscape, it’s the litany of surviving buildings that are the real stars. Leeds Castle and Rochester Castle are among the best preserved in the land, as well as Upnor Castle.
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy scenic walks through the wooded trails of Cobtree Manor Park, Jeskyns Community Woodland, and Leybourne Lakes Country Park, which features stunning lakes over 230 acres. Nautical pursuits are met downstream with an active local community across a succession of moorings, marinas and yacht clubs.