Plot 8 Violet - Mid-terrace
Plot 8 The Violet is a fabulous 2 bedroom house in the desirable residential suburb of Lillington, only a 10 minute drive from the thriving Warwickshire town of Royal Leamington Spa. It is sold with 2 allocated parking spaces and a fully inclusive specification.
The property benefits from a living/dining room with double doors out onto a patio area. The downstairs also features a separate kitchen with contemporary 'Richmond' fitted kitchen units, integrated Zanussi oven, hob and extractor hood and Porcelanosa ceramic flooring and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs the property features two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome fittings and features a shower over bath with glass shower screen.
These lovely houses will make beautiful homes and are ideal for first time buyers and those looking for good commuter links.
Available to buy through Shared Ownership.
- Contemporary ‘Richmond’ fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob, and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink
- Wall-cupboard under lighting
- Recessed ceiling lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Recessed ceiling lighting to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring to bathroom, WC
- Oak veneer internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
Safety and security
- Secured by Design front door with brushed
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Allocated parking spaces
- Paved front path
- Paved patio area to rear garden (houses only)
- Turfed rear garden (selected house plots only)
- External tap (houses only)
- 10 year LABC warranty