Plot 1 Tulip - Apartment
Plot 1 The Tulip is a fabulous ground floor, 2 bedroom apartment in the desirable residential suburb of Lillington, only a 10 minute drive from the thriving Warwickshire town of Royal Leamington Spa. It is sold with 1 allocated parking space, a fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary 'Richmond' fitted kitchen units, integrated Zanussi oven, hob and extractor hood and Porcelanosa ceramic flooring.
The property further benefits from one good sized double bedroom and a further single with family bathroom.
The good size master bedroom has a floor to ceiling window and built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is part tiled with contemporary white sanitaryware and chrome fittings and features a shower over bath with glass shower screen These lovely apartments will make beautiful homes and are ideal for those looking for good commuter links.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available to buy through Shared Ownership.
- Contemporary ‘Richmond’ fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob, and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink
- Wall-cupboard under lighting
- Recessed ceiling lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome fittings
- Shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Full-height tiling to bath
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Recessed ceiling lighting to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring to bathroom, WC
- Oak veneer internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
Safety and security
- Secured by Design front door with brushed
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Gas-fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Allocated parking spaces
- Paved front path
- Paved patio area to rear garden (houses only)
- Turfed rear garden (selected house plots only)
- External tap (houses only)
- 10 year LABC warranty