Orbit at Willowbrook / Jasmine
63 - Mid Terrace
, The Street, Bramford
Suffolk, IP8 4DX
£ Shared Ownership
|Price||Monthly Rent||Other Charges|
Plot 63 The Jasmine is lovely mid-terrace two bedroom house.
Downstairs the property comprises an open plan living room diner with a door to the garden, separate kitchen with integrated Hotpoint appliances and a downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs the property benefits from two double bedrooms, one of which would also be ideal as a twin, and a family bathroom.
Outside the property has an attractive south facing garden and two allocated parking spaces.
Living / Dining Room - 5045mm x 4565mm (16’6” x 14’11”)
Kitchen - 3080mm x 2480mm (10’1” x 8’1”)
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Hotpoint stainless steel electric oven
- Hotpoint stainless steel gas hob
- Hotpoint stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Space for fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Isolater switches for appliances
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Over bath shower
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Vinyl flooring in bathroom and cloakroom
Plumbing and Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to hallway and bedroom two
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows and Doors
- Solid wood double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
Internal and General
- Walls in barley white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Woodwork in satin wood
- Ten year NHBC warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces
Orbit at Willowbrook
Out and About
The village itself is well served by a number of local shops including a Co-op, a butchers and a pharmacy, whilst the local pub serves home cooked food and a good selection of ales. There are also plenty of local activities including the Bramford Golf Centre, the Suffolk Water Park and the country walks along the Gipping Valley.
Only a few minutes away, on the outskirts of Ipswich, is the Anglia Retail Park, with a huge range of stores and major supermarkets.
The thriving city centre of Ipswich is host to museums, theatres, cinemas, gyms and a large number of sports clubs whilst within the town’s shopping district, you will find
luxury goods, independent boutiques and global brands. The redeveloped Ipswich Marina boasts restaurants, bars and bistros with a cosmopolitan flair to satisfy all tastes.
When it comes to your children’s education, several schools are close by including Bramford CEVC Primary School and Claydon Primary School. Secondary students are catered for at Claydon High School, Northgate High School and the independent Ipswich School which is a short drive away.