About Orbit at Westvale Park
We are excited to bring you a fantastic selection of one and two-bedroom apartments set in the sought-after development of Westvale Park in Horley. Our homes are available through Shared Ownership, offering you an affordable way to own your home.
Westvale Park offers you much more than a home, it also offers you a village-style community with its own primary school, children’s play areas, medical centre, shops and office spaces, making it ideal for all sorts of families.
On the Surrey/Sussex border, Horley is a bustling little town with a good range of everyday services and retailers on its high street, as well as an eclectic mix of boutiques and specialist shops. There are some great traditional pubs too, where you’re guaranteed a warm welcome.
- Contemporary fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel recirculating hood
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Twyfords Signature sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Ceramic wall tiles
- Glass shower screen
- Gas combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Digital TV / radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Heat detector
- PVCu High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- Chrome track down lighters
Living in Horley
Horley train station is just over two miles away; from there you can be at London Victoria or Brighton in around half an hour. For drivers, Westvale Park is conveniently close to the M23 and M25.
There are plenty of green spaces in which to enjoy walking your dog or kicking a ball around with your children, and many riding schools for leisurely strolls. There are eight schools rated as good or outstanding within three miles of the centre of Horley, so parents will be assured their children are receiving a great education. Horley town centre has all your home and grocery essentials covered, with a choice of supermarkets. Everyday services, like a post office, drycleaner, cobbler and optician, are available too.
Horley Country Market is a real local gem. Taking place every Friday morning, the stalls sell locally produced food, such as freshly baked bread, homemade cakes, seasonal vegetables and free range eggs. There’s a charming selection of handmade crafts too, including baby clothes, jewellery and gifts. Every year you can enjoy Horley Carnival and St George’s Day festivities.
Schools / Colleges