Orbit at Victory Pier / Charter Quay - 2 Bedroom Apartments
HJ309 - Third Floor
Pearl Lane, (off Pier Road), Marina Heights, Gillingham
Kent, ME7 1FA
£ Shared Ownership
|Price||Monthly Rent||Other Charges|
Located on the third floor of Charter Quay, this property is a fabulous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with a good size kitchen/living/dining room and a private south easterly facing balcony with side views of the water. The master bedroom has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower whilst bedroom two is also a double. There is a family bathroom and plenty of storage space. Residents will also benefit from access to an on-site WIFI lounge and gym.
Sold with one right to park space and a fully inclusive specification. Available for immediate occupation.
Floor plans show approximate measurements only. Exact layout and sizes may vary. All measurements may vary within a tolerance of 5%. The dimensions are not intended to be used for carpet sizes, appliance sizes or items of furniture. Floor plans have been sized to fit the page, as a result this plan may not be at the same scale as plans on the other pages.
- Contemporary designed kitchen with fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Smeg electric oven, extractor, hob and A+ rated fridge/freezer and dishwasher (slimline in some apartment types)
- Stone worktops and matching upstands
- Low voltage recessed downlights
- Space for washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Timber-effect flooring
- Ceiling lighting pendants
- Media plate providing TV aerial, telecom, satellite and power points
- Sky Q wired to communal satellite dish (buyer subscription required)
- White finished ‘V’ profile internal door with polished chrome lever furniture and white ‘V’ profile skirting and architraves
- Matt emulsion to walls and ceilings
- Branded sanitaryware
- Glass shower screen
- Branded taps and thermostatic shower mixer unit over bath
- Full-height large-format ceramic/ porcelain tiling to bath area
- Low voltage recessed downlighters
- Shelving for towels and toiletries
- Shaver socket
- Chrome ladder towel radiator
- Ceiling mounted mechanical extractor ventilation
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fully fitted wool mix carpet
- TV and telecom point to master bedroom
- En-suite bathrooms to select apartments
Heating and Security
- Centralised energy centre providing heat and hot water to all apartments
- Towel rail to bathrooms and en-suite
- Electronic video door entry system
- Wood veneer finish to entrance door with spy hole and 5 lever deadlock
- Mains wired smoke and heat detection/alarm
Life at Victory Pier is never dull with plenty of places to eat, drink and entertain you at Chatham Maritime and the Dockside outlet park. Only a 20 minute drive away (16 miles) is the Bluewater shopping centre; or try the boutique shopping at historic Rochester.
The waterside has plenty of attractions like sailing, kayaking, or Golf at Gillingham’s 18-hole course, the Kent countryside has more than its share of history and beauty from castles and cathedrals to the lovely Kent coastline. The Riverside Country Park promises serene walks and a chance to cherish Kent’s beauty. For its abundance of orchards and hop gardens, there is no wonder Kent is called the ‘Garden of England’.
The Historic Dockyard Chatham, the Royal Engineers Museum and Fort Amherst Heritage Trust offer plenty of chances for culture buffs to soak up the rich history of England.
Commuters are suited for this development as London is easily reached within 43 minutes!