About Orbit at Victory Pier
Welcome to Orbit at Victory Pier, a beautiful collection of two and three-bedroom apartments at this superb new development, part of the Medway waterfront regeneration, one of the most desirable residential locations in all of Kent.
- Two and three-bedroom apartments to purchase using the Shared Ownership Scheme
- Fully inclusive specification including SMEG appliances and premium kitchens
- Many apartments benefit from private balconies and terraces
- Resident’s parking scheme
- Resident’s gym and WIFI lounge
- Communal landscaped grounds
- Located on the waterfront
- Just 1 ½ miles from Gillingham Train Station which offers great connections to the capital
- Just 10 minutes from the M2
There are 9 plots available
- Contemporary designed kitchen with fitted wall and base units
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated Smeg electric oven, extractor, hob and A+ rated fridge/freezer and dishwasher (slimline in some apartment types)
- Stone worktops and matching upstands
- Low voltage recessed downlights
- Space for washer/dryer in hall cupboard
- Timber-effect flooring
- Ceiling lighting pendants
- Media plate providing TV aerial, telecom, satellite and power points
- Sky Q wired to communal satellite dish (buyer subscription required)
- White finished ‘V’ profile internal door with polished chrome lever furniture and white ‘V’ profile skirting and architraves
- Matt emulsion to walls and ceilings
- Branded sanitaryware
- Glass shower screen
- Branded taps and thermostatic shower mixer unit over bath
- Full-height large-format ceramic/ porcelain tiling to bath area
- Low voltage recessed downlighters
- Shelving for towels and toiletries
- Shaver socket
- Chrome ladder towel radiator
- Ceiling mounted mechanical extractor ventilation
- Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
- Fully fitted wool mix carpet
- TV and telecom point to master bedroom
- En-suite bathrooms to select apartments
Heating and security
- Centralised energy centre providing heat and hot water to all apartments
- Towel rail to bathrooms and en-suite
- Electronic video door entry system
- Wood veneer finish to entrance door with spy hole and 5 lever deadlock
- Mains wired smoke and heat detection/alarm
M2 - 6 miles
Gillingham Station - 1.3 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.3 miles
Nearest supermarket - 0.5 miles
Gillingham town centre - 1.1 miles
Bluewater shopping centre - 15 miles
Gym - on site
Nearest restaurant - 0.5 miles
The M2 is only a short drive from the waterfront, meaning London is less than an hour away.
Gillingham Station is just 1 ½ miles away with a regular train service which can whisk you into the very heart of the capital in as little as 43 minutes.
Victory Pier is just a short distance from a number of chain supermarkets including Asda and Tesco Express.
If Kent is indeed the Garden of England, Gillingham is one of the most attractive blooms on display. Residents of Victory Pier enjoy the best the area has to offer in every regard, from coastal activity such as kayaking and sailing to golfing at the top class 18-hole Gillingham course and exploring the surrounding countryside.
An area of stunning natural beauty, there’s no shortage of historic castles and cathedrals for lovers of history and architecture, while sedate walks around its many orchards and hop gardens make every day feel like a holiday.
Of course, if a leisurely pace is more your thing, the area boasts a massive selection of bars, restaurants and cafes, as well as the shoppers’ paradises of Chatham Maritime and the Dockside outlet park, as well as the nearby Bluewater shopping centre.