Orbit at Royal Parade
Littlebourne Road, Canterbury, Kent , CT1 1RD
About Orbit at Royal Parade
**All homes at Royal Parade are now reserved or completed**
This delightfully-appointed development is situated at the former Howe Barracks site, just off Littlebourne Road and conveniently close to Canterbury’s historic city centre. It's the perfect place for families to live and prosper.
- Complete with the latest fixtures and fittings
- Highest levels of energy efficiency
- Available to buy with Shared Ownership
- Desirable city location
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated electric oven
- Integrated gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Ceiling track lighting
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath
- Glass shower screen
- Tiled splashback to wash-hand basin
- Bathroom mirror with shaver point and light
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to downstairs cloakroom
Heating and electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- TV aerial
- Walls in white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
Safety and security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- PIR security light to front
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turf to rear gardens
- Outside Tap
A2 - 9 miles
Canterbury West rail station - 1.2 miles
Canterbury town centre - 1.3 miles
Supermarket - 1.0 miles
Local schools - 0.5 miles
Howlett’s Wild Animal Park - 3.4 miles
Leisure centre - 0.9 miles
St Martin's hospital - 0.2 miles
Located on the outskirts of historic Canterbury, these homes are ideally situated for commuters, being a scant nine miles away from the A2 and its superb links to London and Dover, while Canterbury West Railway Station offers a direct route to both the capital and Ashford International.
Royal Parade is less than two miles from Canterbury own Centre so has everything you need right on your doorstep. A number of well-known supermarkets and grocery chains are less than two miles and there are also plenty of other day-to-day services including medical centres, hairdressers, leisure and sports centres, all just a short walk or drive.
There are a number of good primary and secondary schools within a short distance of the development including St Thomas’ Catholic Primary School, St Johns Church of England Primary School and Pilgrims Way Primary School. There are also a number of excellent secondary and grammar schools in the vicinity as well as independent day and boarding schools such as The Kings School and St Edmonds School.
Howletts Wild Animal Park and Blean Woods National Nature Reserve will enthral children and adults alike, both of which feature sprawling vistas of stunning natural beauty, both teeming with creatures great and small.
One of the most culturally rich and historical cities in England, Canterbury is famous the world over and has as much to offer residents as it does visitors alike. The astonishing Canterbury Cathedral is naturally the centrepiece but combines with St Martin’s Church and St Augustine’s Abbey to form a UNESCO heritage site.
Canterbury city centre provides the best of both worlds, with a variety of high-street shops, cafés and restaurants set against the backdrop of its beautiful, historic attractions and buildings.