About Orbit at Royal Parade
Orbit is proud to present Orbit at Royal Parade, providing a small collection of two and three bed homes in Canterbury, Kent. Our new build homes are available to buy through Shared Ownership, offering you an affordable way to get on the property ladder.
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated electric oven
- Integrated gas hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Integrated washing machine
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Ceiling track lighting
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath
- Glass shower screen
- Tiled splashback to wash-hand basin
- Bathroom mirror with shaver point and light
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to downstairs cloakroom
Heating and Electrical
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- TV aerial
General and Internal
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turf to rear gardens
- Outside Tap
- Walls in white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
Life in Canterbury
Canterbury is steeped in history, and is perfect for cultural enthusiasts. Get lost in the history of England by visiting Canterbury Cathedral, and St Augustine’s Abbey and St Martin’s Church, both dating back to the 6th century and, together with the cathedral, forming a UNESCO heritage site. Literary fans will want to visit the Canterbury Tales attraction, where they can experience Chaucer’s medieval England recreated.
With seven Ofted outstanding and over fifteen good schools, families will thrive here. Set in 90 acres of beautiful parkland, children and parents will love a trip to Howlett’s Wild Animal Park, as well as Blean Woods National Nature Reserve.
Shopping lovers are well provided for with Canterbury Whitefriars bringing the best in fashion with popular high street names, and King’s Mile, Westgate and St Dunstan’s offering specialist and independent shops and boutiques.
Every year, look forward to Kent’s International Arts Festival, the largest festival of arts and culture in the region.
Schools / Collages