About Orbit at Millwood Park
Hailsham is largely rural in character, yet still boasts a variety of independent and popular high street shops, several supermarkets, a cinema, and a leisure centre with swimming pool and bowling alley.
The town centre is a delightful mixture of the old and new, having two modern shopping precincts whilst retaining some of the character of its past heritage, with St Mary’s Church, the Fleur de Lys and other buildings dating back to the sixteenth century.
Surrounded by the beautiful countryside of East Sussex and only seven miles from the coast, Hailsham allows you to enjoy the best of coast and country.
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel integrated oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- LED downlights
- Karndean vinyl flooring
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Electric thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath
- Glass shower screen
- Chrome towel rail above radiator
- Shaver point
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Karndean vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Karndean vinyl flooring to downstairs cloakroom
- Secured by Design entrance doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- PIR security light to front and rear
Life in Hailsham
Millwood Park lies less than a mile from Hailsham town centre, so is within easy reach of many amenities, including a number of supermarkets and a good selection of independent retailers. There’s also a wide choice of restaurants, pubs and cafés to catch up with friends, or to relax and recharge in whilst you’re shopping.
For entertainment, the Hailsham Pavilion screens mainstream and classic films, and stages music shows and theatre productions in an Edwardian auditorium. For a great day out try Knockhatch Adventure Park with its petting farm, owl sanctuary, adventure playgrounds, a boating lake and extensive picnic areas. For keep-fit folks, the Freedom Leisure Centre offers a well-equipped gym, fitness classes, swimming, bowling and a kid’s indoor, fun soft-play centre.
Educationally, Hailsham is very well-catered for, with several primary schools, a secondary comprehensive school and an independent secondary school.
The beautiful South Downs, open countryside and abundance of charming villages, provides a wealth of opportunities to explore. The A22 passes around the outskirts of Hailsham and is the main route into Eastbourne or north to the M25 and London. The A27, just to the south, runs along the coast for access to Brighton and beyond. For commuters, trains from Polegate run to Eastbourne, Brighton, Gatwick and London Victoria.