Orbit at Millwood Park
Mill Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 2HU
About Orbit at Millwood Park
Orbit were pleased to deliver a collection of beautiful homes in Hailsham, surrounded by countryside and only seven miles from the coast. All properties are now completed and occupied.
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel integrated oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- LED downlights
- Karndean vinyl flooring
Bathroom and cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Electric thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling to bath
- Glass shower screen
- Chrome towel rail above radiator
- Shaver point
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Karndean vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Karndean vinyl flooring to downstairs cloakroom
- Gas-fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Telephone point to living room
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- TV aerial
- Walls in white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
Safety and security
- Secured by Design entrance doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains-wired smoke detectors
- Mains-wired carbon monoxide detector
- PIR security light to front and rear
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turf to rear gardens
- Outside tap
- NHBC warranty
A22 - 1.7 miles
A27 - 3.7 miles
Polegate Station - 3.9 miles
Nearest supermarket - 0.8 miles
The Quintins Shopping Centre Hailsham - 0.8 miles
Doctors surgery - 0.8 miles
Nearest pub - 0.8 miles
Halsham Country Park - 1.6 miles
Eastbourne Beach - 7.6 miles
Knockhatch Adventure Park
Hailsham is largely rural in character, yet still boasts a variety of independent and popular high street shops, several supermarkets, a cinema, and a leisure centre with swimming pool and bowling alley.
The A22 passes around the outskirts of Hailsham and is the main route into Eastbourne, or north to the M25 and London. The A27, just to the south, runs along the coast for access to Brighton and beyond.
For commuters, trains from Polegate Station, just 4 miles away, run to Eastbourne, Brighton, Gatwick and London Victoria
Millwood Park lies less than a mile from the town centre, so is within easy reach of many amenities, including a number of supermarkets and a good selection of independent retailers.
There’s also a wide choice of restaurants, pubs and cafés to catch up with friends, or to relax and recharge the batteries whilst you’re shopping.
Educationally, Hailsham is very well-catered for, with several primary schools, a secondary comprehensive school and an independent secondary school.
Families are well-served with the brilliant Knockhatch Adventure Park, which takes in adventure playgrounds, a boating lake, scenic picnic areas, a petting farm and even an owl sanctuary.
For keep-fit folks, the Freedom Leisure Centre offers a well-equipped gym, fitness classes, swimming, bowling and kids’ indoor soft-play centre.
Street markets are to be found twice a week in the centre of town, while the local farmers ply their trade on the streets every month as they have done for centuries.
There’s no shortage of entertainment at your fingertips either, with new and classic films showing at the Hailsham Pavilion, whose Edwardian auditorium is also the setting for musical and theatre productions.
While shoppers can take advantage of Millwood Park’s proximity to Hailsham’s rich array of shops, ranging from big high street names to quirky independent retailers.
Standing on rising ground, Hailsham overlooks the historic Pevensey Levels (Ramsar site) where the Romans built the medieval stronghold of Pevensey
Castle on the peninsula. It was on the Pevensey Levels, which extend from Hailsham to the coast, that William of Normandy made his historic landing in 1066.
Indeed, the whole area surrounding Hailsham is steeped in history, with heritage attractions like the castles at Pevensey and Herstmonceux and Michelham Priory. This, combined with the beautiful South Downs, open countryside and abundance of charming villages, provides a wealth of opportunities to explore.