Orbit at Bankside
Orbit are delighted to present Bankside, a small collection of three bedroom homes in the centre of Barnham Broom, a village situated on the River Yare, nine miles west of Norwich and four miles north-west of the market town of Wymondham.
0845 600 4072
About Orbit at Bankside
Orbit is proud to announce Orbit at Bankside, a new development of threee bedroom homes available on Shared Ownership.
*Priority will be given to residents and former residents of Barnham Broom followed by residents who live in the surrounding areas of Runham, Kimberley, Barford, Marlingford and Colton. People working in Barnham Broom and residents of South Norfolk will then be considered followed by any other person.
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Bosch electric oven
- Ceramic hob
- Extractor hood
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Vinyl flooring
Bathrooms and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Vinyl flooring in bathroom and cloakroom
- Air source heat pump heating with radiators
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Hardwired smoke detectors
- Hardwired carbon monoxide detector
- Extractor fan to bathroom and cloakroom
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Walls in barley white emulsion
- Ceilings in matt white emulsion
- Ten year Advantage HCI warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Outside tap
- Landscaping to front garden
- Seeded rear garden
Barnham Broom is a busy little village in the rolling Norfolk countryside. With not one but, two uniquely different golf courses, a spa offering facial massages to Reflexology, sanctuary is never far away.
For those with children there is the Barnham Broom Primary School within the village and, for secondary education, Wymondham High, only four miles away is a high-performing Academy specialising in the Arts and Sciences.
Commuters will find travelling to work by bus or car easy, with Norwich (approximately 12 miles away). Norwich station is the Eastern Terminus for Greater Anglia, enabling you to travel to to east coast destinations, London and beyond.
For everyday needs, Barnham Broom is served by a village pub and the Post Office and general stores.
Schools / Collages