West Sussex, RH12 5AB
from the Orbit Homes team!
Christmas Opening Times
We are closed during the festive period from 24 December and will reopen on 30 December 2019.
0845 600 4072
About Newman Court
Orbit is delighted to present these beautiful two-bedroom apartments, located in highly desirable Horsham in a well designed and newly built development off Parsonage Road.
- Symphony Plaza Cashmere cupboards with Pastel Oak worktop and upstand (even plots)
- Symphony Plaza Porcelain cupboards with Dark Ash worktop and upstand (odd plots)
- Stainless steel sink
- Chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Freestanding Zanussi washer/dryer
- Novilon Viva Fusion Boston vinyl flooring (even plots)
- Novilon Viva Fusion Nissbaum vinyl flooring (odd plots)
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Full height tiling around bath and shower screen where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Shaver socket and light
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Vinyl Novilon Viva flooring
- Double glazed windows
- White vinyl matt emulsion to ceilings
- White vinyl matt emulsion to walls
- White gloss to woodwork
- Chrome ironmongery
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Tomkinson Twist Argent carpets
- Mains wired smoke detector
- Mains wired heat detector
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Mains wired doorbell
- Electronic door entry system
Quintessentially English, Horsham offers glorious countryside, a fascinating cultural heritage and plenty to do for great days out for all the family to enjoy.
Horsham train station is around a fifteen-minute walk from your home, and from here you’re very conveniently located for commuter routes into London and Croydon, with excellent connections to Gatwick Airport and regional centres such as Redhill and Bognor Regis.