Newlands / Upwell
Plot 157 - Coach House
Norfolk, London Road, Attleborough
Norfolk, NR17 1FF
Plot 157 Coach House is a fabulous single storey property with two bedrooms and south facing garden.
This lovely coach house benefits from a modern double aspect kitchen/diner/living room with integrated kitchen appliances, two bedrooms with en-suite shower and built-in wardrobes to the master bedroom and a family bathroom.
Outside is a really nice size south facing private garden with a single garage and driveway parking.
£5000 towards fees with this plot.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
*Subject to stage of development
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler**
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Over-bath shower
*Dependent on stage of development
**To some properties
Safety and Security
- High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- TV points to living room
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Properties will benefit from spacious private gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Standard flooring included throughout
- Oak hand rails to stairs
Attleborough has a rich heritage and with many charming character properties in the town which reflect its history including a local market at outside the town hall that has been running since 1126. The town has a great mix of retail outlets, supermarkets, pubs and cafe's offering friendly local service.
For families, the area offers a good selection of schools to choose from, with plenty of lovely places to walk, run and cycle in the countryside to wind down at the end of the day.
There is plenty to do on the doorstep to keep everyone amused. Just a short drive away is Thetford Forest which offers an abundance of outdoor activities whatever the season. There are great walks and bike trails throughout the forest and you can test your skills on the high wire course or have a go at riding the Segways.
If you love wildlife, an annual pass for Banham Zoo, just a short drive away, is a must, while, for younger children, there is an indoor and outdoor play area together with children’s farms and train and transport attractions at Bressingham Steam.
Motor sports fans can visit Snetterton, previously a USAF base and now home to a motor racing circuit for motor cycle and car club and exotic GT racing.