Plot 117 Sandringham - Detached
Plot 117 Sandringham is situated in a lovely position, opposite the pond and with a south-facing garden.
The spacious kitchen/breakfast room has double doors leading out to the turfed rear garden. The Lemongrass contemporary fitted kitchen features a Bosch stainless steel double oven, hob and extractor canopy and includes an integrated Bosch fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Downstairs also provides a generous living room which has double doors out to the garden. There is also a separate dining room and study, which is ideal for home working.
Upstairs, you'll find a master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room. The second bedroom also benefits from an en suite shower room and there are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
This superb family home also has a single garage with parking space for two additional cars.
Available to purchase with the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan scheme, subject to qualification.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
*Subject to stage of development
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler**
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Over-bath shower
*Dependent on stage of development
**To some properties
Safety and security
- High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- TV points to living room
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Properties will benefit from spacious private gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Standard flooring included throughout
- Oak hand rails to stairs