Plot 199 Cardington - Detached
Plot 199 Cardington is a lovely detached house with three bedrooms and a good size private rear garden.
Downstairs the house benefits from a really good size kitchen/diner with French doors to the garden, living room with an attractive bay window, a guest cloakroom and understairs storage.
Upstairs are three good size bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom.
Outside is a private garden, two driveway spaces and a single garage.
Available to purchase with Help to Buy with a deposit of £13,000.
- Stylish and modern fitted wall and base units
- Choice of kitchen unit door fronts*
- Choice of worktops and upstands*
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Integrated fridge/freezer
*Subject to stage of development
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Choice of wall tiles*
- Gas-fired central heating with combination boiler**
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Over-bath shower
*Dependent on stage of development
**To some properties
Safety and security
- High performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- TV points to living room
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Properties will benefit from spacious private gardens
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Standard flooring included throughout
- Oak hand rails to stairs