Cliftonville, Margate, Kent, CT9 2TP
About Mulberry Place
New Shared Ownership homes just released!
We are pleased to introduce Mulberry Place, our stunning development in Margate, Kent. Perfectly situated in the old town quarter of one of the most beloved holiday towns in all of England, this tranquil development is ideally located within walking distance of the seafront and town centre.
- Large three and four-bedroom detached, semi-detached and terraced houses available to purchase outright, with Shared Ownership or the Government-backed Help to Buy: Equity Loan Scheme
- Allocated parking spaces with many properties benefitting from private driveways and single garages
- Large turfed rear gardens with patios
- Contemporary specification including Richmond fitted kitchens and integrated kitchen appliances
- Premier Guarantee Warranty
- Reach London in under two hours by train from Margate Station which is just 2 miles from the development
|Monday||10am - 5pm|
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
|Saturday||10am - 5pm|
|Sunday||10am - 5pm|
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you. Click here to find out more about the procedures we are following to ensure the safety of our customers and teams.
There are 7 plots available
There are 6 plots available
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a choice of colours and designs*
- Laminate worktop and matching upstand with a choice of colours and designs*
- Electrolux stainless steel oven, hob and extractor canopy
- Double oven (four bedroom homes only)
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Zanussi integrated fridge/freezer
- Zanussi integrated dishwasher (three and four bedroom homes only)
- Recessed downlighters
- Karndean Knight flooring in a choice of colours*
- Ceramic floor tiles (four bedroom homes only)
Bathroom, cloakroom and en-suite
- Twyford contemporary white sanitaryware
- Bellegrove ceramic wall tiles in a choice of colours*
- Thermostatic shower over bath with full-height tiling and shower screen
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Downstairs cloakroom with tiled splashback to basin
- Karndean Knight flooring in a choice of colours*
Windows and doors
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with multi-point locking and deadbolt
- Walls in Dulux brilliant white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in Dulux white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in Dulux white gloss
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- A choice of carpet colours throughout the remainder of the home*
- Chrome ironmongery
Electrical and plumbing
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Light to front and rear entrance
- Mains-wired smoke detectors/alarms with battery back-up
- Carbon monoxide detector/alarm
- Heat detector/alarm
- Gas-fired central heating with Worcester combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Driveway or allocated parking spaces (dependent upon plot)
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap
- 1.8m rear garden fence
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- Premier Guarantee warranty
Margate Station - 1.6 miles
A299 - 5 miles
Nearest grocery store - 0.3 miles
Margate centre - 1.1 miles
Nearest medical centre/doctor - 0.1 mile
Margate beach - 1.2 miles
Nearest primary school - 0.3 miles
Margate is a lovely seaside town nestled in the corner of Kent and as well as being a popular holiday destination is a fabulous place to live whatever your stage in life.
Should you ever feel the urge to head up to the big city, Margate Station will take you directly to London St Pancras International or London Victoria station in under two hours.
There are a number of A roads leading from Margate to the M2 and M20 motorways which in turn feed in to the M25.
Canterbury is less than 20 miles by car and the port town of Dover is 24 miles along the coast.
Just a short distance from Mulberry Place are a number of supermarkets and grocery stores including Tesco Metro, Morrisons and Aldi whilst a Sainsburys superstore is just 3 miles away.
For your day-to-day needs, in Margate itself there are a number of medical centres, pharmacies, cafes, restaurants and gyms/sports clubs so you will not need to venture far.
For families with young children, Mulberry Place, itself a former school, offers a number of well-regarded primary schools. One of these is virtually on your doorstep – Cliftonville Primary and Pre-School, awarded an OFSTED rating of Outstanding.
Shoppers are well-looked after all year round too, with everything from a dazzling array of independent and high street retailers on your doorstep, the Cliftonville Farmer’s Market occurring once a month and the huge Westwood Cross Shopping Centre, which also contains a 10-screen cinema, a scant three miles away.
Those of a cultural persuasion will be enthralled by the world-famous Turner Contemporary gallery, located in the space where the artist himself once resided in, while the Theatre Royal is the second-oldest venue of its kind in the country.
If music is more your thing however, there’s always the equally-renowned Margate Jazz Festival which attracts a huge number of fans and internationally-respected artists every year.