Plot 23 Marsham - Semi-detached
Plot 23 The Marsham is a contemporary two-bedroom house, nestled in the beautiful South Warwickshire countryside, and part of the historic market town of Southam. Sold with two allocated parking spaces and a fully inclusive specification.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan carpeted living/dining room with lovely French doors leading to a paved patio area and a turfed garden. The property also features a separate contemporary 'Richmond' fitted kitchen with a fully inclusive specification including a Zanussi oven, hob, and extractor hood and fridge/freezer.
Upstairs there are two good size double bedrooms, each with a cupboard. Both have two windows with one of the bedrooms looking on to the rear garden.
There is one family bathroom and a downstairs cloakroom in the property, these are stylishly finished with white sanitaryware, chrome brassware and ceramic tile flooring.
Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
Click here to take the VIRTUAL TOUR.
- Contemporary ‘Richmond’ fitted kitchen
- Worktops with matching upstands
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated Zanussi oven, hob, and extractor hood
- Stainless steel sink
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Under wall cupboard lighting
- Recessed ceiling lighting
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring
Bathroom and plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome fitments
- Shower over bath with glass shower screen
- Full height tiling to bath
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Recessed ceiling lighting to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Porcelanosa ceramic flooring to bathroom, WC and en-suite
- Gas fired central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Oak veneer internal doors with brushed chrome furniture
- Double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
Safety and Security
- Secured by Design front door with brushed chrome furniture
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery backup
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Allocated parking space(s)
- Paved front path
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap
- Ten year LABC warranty