NHS Staff Scheme
This scheme offers a £2,000 contribution towards your Orbit home and is designed to support NHS staff to move up or take that first step on to the property ladder.
Your place to unwind
Orbit Homes is choosing to give back to the heroes who have been working relentlessly, to keep everything moving during the coronavirus pandemic. Our NHS Staff Scheme is a way to say a massive ‘thank you’ to those who go to work every day, even with a risk to their health and wellbeing. This scheme offers a £2,000 contribution towards your Orbit home and is designed to support house-hunters moving up or getting onto the property ladder. The contribution can be used to help you with the expense of setting up home, either with some important essentials or special furniture you have always wanted for your brand-new Orbit home.
How to apply for the NHS Staff Scheme
Please note, applicants must register for this scheme before reserving a property. Once you have found an Orbit Homes property you'd like to purchase, please contact the Sales Consultant at the development you're interested in and they will give you more details about how to register for the scheme.
You can find details of all of our developments HERE
- The use of the NHS Scheme and other supporting schemes needs to be stated at time of reservation.
- To qualify for the Scheme, individuals need to be employed within a role as listed on the Gov.UK website.
- Payslips must be provided for the three months prior to reservation and you must be employed in one of the qualifying roles at the time of reservation.
- Identification/proof of trained status will be required to validate qualification for the scheme.
- The Scheme cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions/offers.
- This Scheme applies to properties reserved after the 12 August 2020.
- Reservations made before this date will not be considered for the Scheme and the offer cannot be back dated.
- Available on released homes on selected developments – please contact the development Sales Consultant for further information.