About Hartland Grange
Hartland Grange is a delightful development in South Kingsmead, Milton Keynes, offering buyers a two bedroom coach house or a selection of three bedroom houses available through the Orbit shared ownership scheme.
The new development is situated to the south of a well-established and popular residential area, and so benefits from a wide range of local facilities, with convenient public transport links to the thriving centre of Milton Keynes.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated washer/dryer
- Spotlight track light
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Thermostatically controlled shower
- Extractor fan
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom and WC
- Gas central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
Interior Finishes, Security and Peace of Mind
- Walls and ceilings in white emulsion
- Woodwork in gloss paint
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen, bathroom and WC
- PVCu double glazed locking windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Wired doorbell to (houses)
- Allocated parking space
- Turfed rear garden (houses)
- Garden shed
- Garden rotary dryer
- NHBC warranty
Surrounded by Kingsmead Wood (often referred to as Kingsmead Spinney) and nestled between a sought after residential area to the north and open countryside to the south, Hartland Grange offers residents a wide range of urban facilities and excellent transport links.
Just a leisurely stroll away, Westcroft District Centre offers a large range of well-known retailers, a major supermarket, library and doctors’ surgery.
Approximately three miles from Hartland Grange the centre of Milton Keynes is a veritable shopper’s paradise, with over 400 shops across a variety of locations, from small parades to large shopping malls.
Sports enthusiasts are well served locally with a huge array of venues and activities on their doorstep. Whether you are a keen participant in cycling, golf, water sports or team games, you can easily find facilities nearby.
Hartland Grange offers an ideal environment for families and benefits from being in the catchment area for several highly-rated schools. Enjoy days at Guliver’s Dinosaur and Farm Park, Guliver’s Land theme park and Snozone which offers an indoor snow slope.
For business travellers and holidaymakers, Hartland Grange is within easy reach of London Luton Airport, which is less than 30 miles away by car, or via National Express coach from Milton Keynes Central Station.
Schools / Collages