Dunton Meadows / Doulton
Plot 19 - Second Floor
Dunton Green, Rye Lane, Sevenoaks
Kent, TN14 5HD
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Free standing Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Oven, Hob and Extractor Hood
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
Heating and Electrical
- Gas fired central heating system
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Energy-efficient homes for modern living
- All homes have been designed with energy efficiency in mind and constructed to satisfy the latest Building Regulations.
- With modern central heating systems and water-efficient fittings, your home will be more energy efficient than older homes, helping you to reduce your energy bills and reduce the impact on the environment.
Internal, Safety and Security
- Carpets throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
General, External and Communal
- Allocated parking
- Ten year NHBC warranty
- Play areas
- Residents gym
Sevenoaks' historic centre and thriving restaurant and café culture provide a lively and bustling daytime atmosphere, whilst in the evening the theatre, cinema and live performances can be enjoyed at the STAG Community Arts Centre. Local and independent restaurants and public houses abound, serving a wide range of cuisine and catering to all tastes and preferences.
The parkland is exceptional in its vast size and unmanaged landscape, you can expect trees fallen and left to nature and bracken thick with protected wildlife. As well as the Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve, there’s a deer park which features over 350 majestic deer, and the Riverhill Himalayan Gardens.
With London only half an hour away by train, this is a great location for commuters. Great schools in the area offer a thriving community for growing families, and the annual Sevenoaks Literary Festival is enjoyed by all.