Plot 29 Beswick - First floor
Plot 29 Beswick is a one-bedroom apartment located on the first floor of this attractive new building and has an allocated parking space.
The property has a large open plan kitchen/living/diner with sliding doors to a private balcony. The bedroom is a large double with plenty of space for wardrobes and doors to a Juliet balcony. There is a well-appointed bathroom, utility cupboard and storage to the hallway.
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Free standing washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Oven, hob and extractor hood
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen
- Full-height tiling around bath
- Tiled splashback to basin
- Shaver point and light
- Mirror over sink
- Vinyl flooring
Heating and electrical
- Gas fired central heating system
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Energy-efficient homes for modern living
- All homes have been designed with energy efficiency in mind and constructed to satisfy the latest Building Regulations.
- With modern central heating systems and water-efficient fittings, your home will be more energy efficient than older homes, helping you to reduce your energy bills and reduce the impact on the environment.
Internal, safety and security
- Carpets throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
General, external and communal
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Play areas
- Residents gym