About Dunton Meadows
This beautiful new development consists of 35, one and two bedroom apartments situated adjacent to the Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve, and occupies a prominent position in the picturesque Kent countryside. This ideal location was ranked one of the best places to live in Britain (Sunday Times Best Places to Live 2018).
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Free standing Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- Oven, Hob and Extractor Hood
- Gas fired central heating system
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Energy-efficient homes for modern living
- All homes have been designed with energy efficiency in mind and constructed to satisfy the latest Building Regulations.
- With modern central heating systems and water-efficient fittings, your home will be more energy efficient than older homes, helping you to reduce your energy bills and reduce the impact on the environment.
Sevenoaks' historic centre and thriving restaurant and café culture provide a lively and bustling daytime atmosphere, whilst in the evening the theatre, cinema and live performances can be enjoyed at the STAG Community Arts Centre. Local and independent restaurants and public houses abound, serving a wide range of cuisine and catering to all tastes and preferences.
The parkland is exceptional in its vast size and unmanaged landscape, you can expect trees fallen and left to nature and bracken thick with protected wildlife. As well as the Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve, there’s a deer park which features over 350 majestic deer, and the Riverhill Himalayan Gardens.
With London only half an hour away by train, this is a great location for commuters. Great schools in the area offer a thriving community for growing families, and the annual Sevenoaks Literary Festival is enjoyed by all.
Schools / Colleges
6 homes available at Dunton Meadows
1 bed Apartment
|Plot||Price||Ownership||Type of Property||Bedrooms||More Details|
|TBC||£109,000||Shared Ownership||Ground Floor||1|
|TBC||£111,000||Shared Ownership||First Floor||1|
|TBC||£113,000||Shared Ownership||Second Floor||1|