Rye Lane, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN14 5HD
About Dunton Meadows
** All homes at Dunton Meadows are now sold **
This beautiful collection of apartments is situated adjacent to the Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve, and occupies a prominent position in the picturesque Kent countryside.
- All properties have terraces or balconies
- One or two allocated parking spaces with plenty of visitor parking
- Contemporary specification including integrated kitchen appliances
- Premier Warranty 12 years
- Bordering the Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve
- A short walk to Dunton Green Train Station with trains in to London in 35 minutes
- Just 3 miles to the M25 by car
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Free standing washing machine
- Fridge freezer
- Oven, hob and extractor hood
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen
- Full-height tiling around bath
- Tiled splashback to basin
- Shaver point and light
- Mirror over sink
- Vinyl flooring
Heating and electrical
- Gas fired central heating system
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Energy-efficient homes for modern living
- All homes have been designed with energy efficiency in mind and constructed to satisfy the latest Building Regulations.
- With modern central heating systems and water-efficient fittings, your home will be more energy efficient than older homes, helping you to reduce your energy bills and reduce the impact on the environment.
Internal, safety and security
- Carpets throughout
- PVC double glazed windows
General, external and communal
- Allocated parking
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Play areas
- Residents gym
M25 motorway - 9.9 miles
Dunton Green Station - 0.2 miles
Shopping in Sevenoaks town centre - 3.5 miles
Sevenoaks Wildlife Reserve
Ranked one of the best places to live in Britain by the Sunday Times in both 2018 and 2019, Sevenoaks in Kent is an ideal location.
With Dunton Green train station also practically on your doorstep, London can be accessed in a mere 35 minutes.
The nearby A21 links commuters to the M25, M26, M20 and M23 motorways. For longer distance travel, Gatwick Airport is only 25 miles away putting the world at your feet with the minimum of fuss.
The local area has everything you could need, Tesco and Sainsburys both a short drive, numerous gyms within a 5 mile radius and many good pubs and restaurants.
Sevenoaks town centre offers the quintessential market town experience, with a delightful mix of local independent and national retailers, as well as regular outdoor markets that add a bustling, vibrant energy to the streets every weekend.
A thriving and perennially-popular location for homeseekers, this beautiful Kent town is surrounded by green belt land and ticks all the boxes for a dream home location.
Bluewater Shopping Centre is less than a 30-minute drive away. One of the greatest shopping experiences in the South of England, you can expect to find over 300 big name brands.
Art lovers will be regular visitors to historical Knole House, one of the largest houses in the country and home to a stunning collection that takes in pieces by Reynolds, Gainsborough, Van Dyck as well as tapestries and furniture dating back to the 17th Century.
Adjoining Knole Park is an incredible 1000-acre expanse of unspoiled woodland that hosts Kent’s last medieval deer park, with a 350-strong herd left to roam free, while Sevenoaks Nature Reserve takes in five lakes and is an essential destination for outdoor activity in the summer months.