Waterside Collection @ St Anne’s Quarter
Welcome to The Waterside Collection at St Anne’s Quarter, a spectacular collection of contemporary, high specification apartments and a beautiful penthouse offering the best in city centre living.
01603 229 229
High Specification. Exclusively Yours
Every home in the Waterside Collection comes packed with high quality features and finishes as standard and to add that personal touch, you can choose from a range of options to ensure your apartment feels exclusively yours.
Waterside Collection at St Anne’s Quarter
View On Map
Helping You Buy Your Home
With impressive open plan living spaces with exceptionally high ceilings (2.7m) and private outdoor spaces, the generously proportioned apartments in the Waterside Collection give you the space to bring families and friends together.
- Choice of contemporary soft close Symphony kitchen units, including gloss options from the New York range
- Choice of Symphony premium solid worktops with upstand
- Integrated AEG electric oven, hob and extractor fan
- Stainless steel splashback to hob and sink with mixer tap
- Integrated AEG appliances including fridge freezer,dishwasher and washer / dryer
Bathroom & En-Suites
- Luxury Karndean Knight vinyl tile flooring
- Symphony Fiora vanity unit in Gloss Cashmere with white top
- Modern white Vitra sanitaryware, with concealed cistern WC and unit mounted wash hand basin
- Full width mirror over vanity unit
- Glass shower screen in en-suites
- Heated towel rail
- Downlighters throughout
- Money saving Zehnder Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery Heating System
- Shaver point in bathroom
- Telephone and TV point to living room & bedroom 1
- Plug sockets with USB points in selected locations
- Sky Q connectivity (subscription required)
Peace of Mind
- Mains operated smoke and carbon monoxide detector with battery back up
- Composite double glazed windows
- Audio / video phone entry system
- 10 year NHBC building warranty
Internal and External finishes
- Choice of Karndean Knight Tile flooring in living areas
- All apartments include fully decked and glazed balconies or terraces
- All apartments include allocated onsite parking
- Fully fitted carpet to bedrooms
- Communal areas landscaped with greenery
- Onsite property management team
- Stunning skyline views
Life in Norwich
St Anne’s Quarter is set in the vibrant and thriving heart of Norwich city centre, which means that you can enjoy direct access to Norwich’s luxury and premium shopping destinations, markets and department stores, boutique eateries, bars and country clubs.
With a rich collection of entertainment venues and lively places to eat and drink right on your doorstep, you will be spoilt for choice of where to go first.
You could not be better placed to enjoy the high life in the heart of the city.
What’s more, St Anne’s Quarter is just a stone’s throw away from Norfolk’s famous Broads National Park. With waterways that stretch over 125 miles, you’ll have easy access to beautiful riverside settings and numerous picturesque historic towns.
Waterside Collection at St Anne’s QuarterKing Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1QE
Norwich Train StationNorwich Train Station , Norwich , Norfolk
Riverside Entertainment, Norwich , Norfolk
Odeon IMAX CinemaWherry Road, Norwich, Norfolk
Riverside Leisure CentreWherry Road, Norwich, Norfolk
SainsburysBrazen Gate, Norwich, Norfolk
John LewisAll Saints Green, Norwich,, Norfolk
intu Chapelfield Shopping CentreSaint Stephens Street, Norwich, Norfolk
Castle MallLion & Castle Yard, Norwich, Norfolk
Norwich MarketMarket Place, Norwich, Norfolk
Norwich Castle, Museum & Art GalleryCastle Meadow, Norwich, Norfolk
Norwich CathedralHooks Walk, Norwich, Norfolk
Live. Work. Play.
Situated less than half a mile from Norwich’s central railway station and a short walk to the city’s main shopping centre – St Anne’s Quarter brings the high life and all that this historic city has to offer to your doorstep.
The central station is only a few minutes’ walk from St Anne’s.
Norwich’s central bus terminal, and all the local connections it has to offer, is just a ten minute walk from your new home.
If your trip is a little further afield, a short 20 minute drive will take you to Norwich International Airport.
"St Anne’s Quarter is the place to live in Norwich city centre."St Anne's Quarter, Orbit