Off Plan Summer Release for the 2 bedroom homes. Accepting Applications Now
We are delighted to present The Sycamores, a development of two bedroom houses, available to buy through Shared Ownership.
Allocations will be on a first come first served basis and in the event of oversubscription priority will be given to those with a direct local connection to the Tonbridge and Malling district.
*Previous phase interior shown.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||£155k - £233k|
|£155k - £233k Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Electric oven and gas hob
- Free standing fridge/freezer
- Plumbing for washing machine
- Chrome tracked down lights
- Vinyl flooring Noma Nature
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Gas central heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Porcelanosa Shine Platino bathroom tiles
- Shower screen over bath
- Gerflor HQR Noma Kola vinyl flooring
Electrical, Security & Peace of Mind
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Telephone point to hallway
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- PVCu double glazed lockable windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors with battery back up
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detectors
- Secured by Design accreditation
- NHBC building warranty
- White matt emulsion to walls
- Satin white to woodwork
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom one
- Dove Grey 2 carpets
- Cycle store
- Photovoltaic solar panels
Out & About
There’s a vast assortment of shops just a short drive away in Maidstone, including arcades and malls where you’ll find high street names, independent boutiques, food shops and the Maidstone General Market. There are also cafés galore and a wonderful array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
Leybourne has more than 20 nursery and primary schools on its doorstep and some highly rated secondary schools a little further afield.
The nearby village of West Malling offers shops, restaurants, public houses, banks and the mainline railway station. For the weekly shop larger supermarkets are all within easy reach and for the daily workout there’s also a good selection of gyms and health clubs.
Conveniently positioned for road and rail links. Located on the outskirts of Leybourne, near West Malling, ideally placed for access to Junction 4 of the M20.
"As you’d expect from a part of the UK steeped in history there’s much heritage to experience."The Sycamores, Orbit