|Share Price Disclaimer Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme and subject to a financial assessment you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford||Full Price||Rent PCM Disclaimer Rent is 2.75% of the unsold equity||Monthly charges Disclaimer Other monthly charges include management fee, service charge and buildings insurance|
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with a pink arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
- Symphony fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Downlights under wall units
- Zanussi Electrolux stainless steel electric oven
- Zanussi Electrolux stainless steel gas hob
- Zanussi Electrolux extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Zanussi Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Bar mounted ceiling spotlights
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Plumbing
- White bathroom suite with over bath shower with full height tiling
- Shower screen
- Shaver point
- Cloakroom with tiled splashback to basin
- Vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Crown soft white emulsion to walls
- Crown white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Crown brilliant white gloss to woodwork
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
Safety & Security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke and heat detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- NHBC Warranty
Life in Weddington
The Pastures enjoys a rural location, on the outskirts of a bustling town, and is also within easy reach of major cities, making it ideal for singles, couples and families alike.
The development allows easy access to glorious Warwickshire countryside to the north and an excellent range of facilities on offer in nearby Nuneaton, providing a perfect balance of country and urban lifestyles.
The PasturesLower Farm Way, Weddington, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TP
Weddington Primary School, ,
Higham Lane School, ,
Coronation Walk, ,
Abbeygate Shopping Centre, ,
Ropewalk Shopping Centre, ,
Sandon Park, ,
Etone Sports Centre, ,
Nuneaton & Bedworth Leisure Trust, ,
The Pingles Stadium, ,
Jubilee Sports Centre, ,
Out & About
The local area offers a wide choice of schools and further education facilities.
The Parish of Weddington offers an excellent range of services and facilities, all within easy walking distance of The Pastures.
The centre of Nuneaton, approximately 2 miles from the development, offers everything one would expect from Warwickshire’s most populated town. A vast choice of restaurants, pubs, bars and clubs make up a lively social scene, whilst shopaholics are well catered for by Nuneaton’s array of independent retailers and the town’s two large shopping centres.
Nuneaton is exceptionally well-served by sports, outdoor activity facilities and clubs.
Residents of the town can enjoy two local theatres, a multiplex cinema and direct routes to the historic towns of Coventry, Warwick and Stratford upon Avon.
"The Parish of Weddington offers an excellent range of services and facilities, all within easy walking distance of The Pastures."The Pastures, Orbit