These stunning properties are available through Shared Ownership, which makes buying a new home easier and more affordable.
*Please note priority given to those registered with Warwick District council.
**Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£106k - £199k|
|£106k - £199k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Electrolux fridge freezer
- Electrolux electric oven, gas hob and hood
- Zanussi washing machine in Willow house types
- Electrolux washing machine in Birchley house types
- Stainless steel 1 bowl sink with mixer tap
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom & plumbing
- Gas central heating
- White bathroom suite
- Over bath shower with full height tiling
- Tiled splashback to sink
- Shaver point
- Mirror over basin
- Vinyl flooring
- 4 panel doors fitted with chrome ironmongery
- Airing cupboard
- Track mounted down lighters
- White emulsion to walls and gloss to woodwork
- White matt to ceilings
Electrical, safety & security
- BT point in lounge
- Digital TV aerial
- Smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Secured by Design windows, entrance and rear doors
- PVCu windows
- Designated parking space
- Rotary clothes dryer or clothes line
- Turf to rear and front garden
- Timber garden shed
- NHBC Warranty
Out & About
The A46 is close by, linking you with the M1 or you can connect quickly with the M40, which creates easy access to Birmingham and London.
You’ll find a good selection of shops, a weekly general market and a monthly farmers market. There’s also a choice of pavement cafés, bars and restaurants.
Just six miles away, Leamington Spa is home to a selection of over 400 shops, award-winning parks, and countless leisure and entertainment facilities.
The Locks is surrounded by English countryside at its most green and pleasant, with countless opportunities for walking and cycling. There’s also easy access to the River Avon and the network of canals that wrap around Warwick.
When it comes to schools you’ll find The Locks ticks all the boxes here too.
"Perfectly located for all aspects of everyday life."The Locks, Orbit