Sunloch Meadows is a desirable yet affordable development featuring 23 beautifully designed two and three bedroom homes available on a Shared Ownership basis through Orbit.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||3||0845 600 4072||Coming Soon|
|Coming Soon Shared Ownership|
|3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel oven, hob and hood
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Track mounted downlighters
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Full height tiling around bath
- Thermostatic shower with screen
- Shaver point
- Mirror over basin
- Vinyl flooring
Electrical, windows & doors
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- PVCu high performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door
- PIR operated light to front and rear of house
- Turf to rear and front garden
- Timber shed
Internal & general
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- NHBC warranty
Life in Burbage
Set in a leafy enclave near the heart of Burbage village, the development is a short distance from the thriving town centre of Hinckley and offers excellent local facilities and transport links, making it ideal for families, couples and singles alike.
Sunloch Meadows’ name honours the celebrated 1914 Grand National-winning racehorse that was owned and trained in Burbage, and evokes the heritage of the countryside on the development’s doorstep.
Out & About
Burbage offers its residents an excellent range of local facilities, from traditional pubs and shops, hairdressers and florists, to beauty parlours and a wine bar. Sunloch Meadows is within easy reach of several popular and highly respected schools, and is an easy commute to the Universities of Leicester, Coventry and Birmingham.
Hinckley is just over two miles from Sunloch Meadows, and is the second largest town in Leicestershire. Accordingly, it is home to a wide array of shops, cafés, restaurants, pubs and hotels. Over 700 years ago the town introduced a quaint market and to this day still hosts this market three times a week.
The centre of Coventry is just over 13 miles from the development, via the M69, and offers visitors a huge choice of facilities and attractions.
Burbage is also just 14.5 miles from multicultural Leicester, which offers a buzzing city centre, complete with award-winning, state-of-the-art venues and facilities. The city boasts an impressive calendar of events and festivals, renowned museums and galleries, a wide choice of gastronomy, areas of natural beauty and ancient heritage. Leicester is also a modern city, rich in arts, culture, sports and history, which offers something of interest for all ages.
"Its semi-rural yet well-connected location and excellent transport links make Sunloch Meadows an ideal home for country lovers, commuters, and international travellers alike."Sunloch Meadows, Orbit