Stone Cross Gate
Further Plots coming Autumn/Winter 2019.
Orbit is delighted to present Stone Cross Gate, a development of one, two and three bedroom homes in Stone Cross, East Sussex.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
**Ground rent payable at 100% ownership, speak to your Sales Consultant for more details.
***Pets are not permitted in the apartments.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1, 2 and 3||0845 600 4072||Reserved|
|Reserved Shared Ownership|
|1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted Symphony kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated Zanussi stainless steel oven, hob and extractor hood
- Stainless steel splash back behind hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Four spotlight track lighting
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white Roca bathroom suite
- Full height tiling around bath
- Thermostatic mixer tap
- Shower screen
- Heated towel rail
- Ideal high efficiency central heating boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiator valves
- High performance PVCu double glazed windows
- PAS 23/24 compliant front doors with multi-point locking mechanism and deadbolt
- Walls in Crown white matt emulsion
- Ceilings in Crown white matt emulsion
- Woodwork in Crown white satin
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to cloakroom (houses only)
- Carpets throughout remainder of property
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- TV point to living room and bedroom one
- Digital TV aerial in loft (house)
- Communal integrated satellite and TV aerial (apartments only)
- Door entry system (apartment)
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- PIR sensor lighting to front and rear entrances
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Heat detector
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed rear garden (houses only)
- Cycle store (apartments only)
- 10 year (plus 2) warranty
Life in Stone Cross
You’ll appreciate the site’s open spaces as well as a children’s playground for residents.
Importantly, you’ll find flexibility when it comes to making Stone Cross Gate your next home. With a range of one and two bedroom apartments and two and three bedroom houses available through the Shared Ownership scheme making home ownership more affordable.
Stone Cross GateRattle Road, Stone Cross, Stone Cross, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24 5DX
Adur Park, ,
Stone Cross Primary School, ,
Hankham Primary School, ,
Shinewater Primary School, ,
The Causeway School, ,
St Catherine’s College, ,
Tesco Express, ,
Langney Shopping Centre, ,
Stone Cross Garden Centre, ,
Asda Eastbourne Superstore, ,
Arndale Centre, ,
The Waterfront. Brighton, ,
Brighton Centre, ,
Willingdon Golf Club, ,
Lullington Heath National Nature Reserve, ,
Pevensey & Westham Station, ,
Churchill Square Shopping Centre, ,
Pevensey Bay, ,
Out & About
Local amenities include shops, a pub and a doctor’s surgery. If you’re looking for a family home, you’ll be pleased to find a number of schools within easy reach.
Neighbouring villages include historic Pevensey, and Pevensey Bay with its promenade and shingle beach. All the shops, gardens and restaurants of Eastbourne are only five miles away, while you’re also around 15 miles from Hastings and just over 20 miles from Brighton. From Pevensey & Westham Station, you can travel directly into London Victoria station, with regular trains that will take you there in under two hours.
"Two of the main draws to life at Stone Cross Gate are the rolling Sussex countryside and a string of beaches, including nearby Pevensey Bay."Stone Cross Gate, Orbit