Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with a pink arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. February 2018.
† Plot 36, 68, 82, 85 only
- Lemongrass fitted wall and base units
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Bosch stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Bosch stainless steel extractor canopy
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Porcelanosa tiles
- Gas-fired central heating with combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Digital TV/radio points to living room and bedroom one
- Telephone points to living room and bedroom one
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
Windows and doors
- PVCu high performance double glazed windows
- Secured by Design front door with chrome furniture
- Grey windows and Oak Veneer internal doors
- NHBC warranty
Life in Lichfield
Just north of Birmingham, Staffordshire's heritage city of Lichfield is nestled in the heart of what is called ‘the country's most creative county’. As well as a reputation for creativity, Lichfield is also steeped in 1300 years of history and boasts the only medieval three-spired cathedral in the UK.
Saxon Gate is ideally positioned to offer easy access to the M6 Toll, M42 and M1 so it couldn’t have better road access, whilst Lichfield Trent Station with its fast trains to Manchester and London is only around 5 minutes by car.
Saxon GateSaxon Gate, Eastern Avenue, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 7TH (Sat Nav: WS13 7SP)
The Three Spires Shopping Centre12 Gresley Row, Lichfield, , WS13 6JF
AldiChurch St, Lichfield , , WS13 6EB
Beacon Park14 Swan Road, Lichfield , , WS13 6QZ
Curborough Hall Farm Countryside CentreWatery Ln, Lichfield , , WS13 8ES
WaitroseStonneyland Dr, Lichfield, , WS13 6RX
Out & About
A new home is always a good excuse to go shopping. Whether cushions, pots and pans or designer clothes to fill a new wardrobe, The Three Spires Shopping Centre in Lichfield has shops for every spending spree. There are also a number of national supermarkets (Waitrose, Tesco and Aldi) within a mile and a half.
Leisurely walks, golf, children's play area, tennis and basketball can all be enjoyed at Beacons Park. The National Forest Adventure Farm offers days full of adventure. Children particularly enjoy meeting and feeding the animals, exploring the outdoor funfield and having a great time in the vast indoor play area.
For a real taste of the country, Curborough Hall Farm Countryside Centre is also home to a falconry and hawking centre and fishery. For those seeking even more adrenaline filled fun let’s not forget Alton Towers Resort, home to the UK’s favourite theme park.
"The country's most creative county."Saxon Gate, Orbit