Orbit at Wendover Park
Please note: Priority will be given to those living/ working in Rackheath, followed by those who have a need to move to Rackheath. Then to Broadland District Council residents.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£76k - £129k|
|£76k - £129k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Contemporary fitted with a range of wall and base units
- Stainless steel oven
- Stainless steel gas hob
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with chrome mixer taps
- Integrated fridge/ freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Extractor hood
- Vinyl flooring
- Extractor to kitchen, bathroom and cloakroom
- TV points to lounge and all bedrooms
- Telephone point to hall and living room
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Smoke and Heat detectors
Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen
- Two pin shaver socket in bathroom
- Vinyl flooring to bathrooms and cloakroom
- 10 year Advantage HCI warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces
Plumbing and Internal
- Gas combination boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- Walls in Barley White
- Ceilings in White Matt
- Woodwork in brilliant White Gloss
- PVCu double glazed windows
Out and About
Rackheath Primary School is almost next door and Salhouse Primary School is just two miles or so away. There are at least two large supermarkets within four miles. You can also pick up supplies almost across the road in Rackheath itself at the local convenience store and newsagent.
Retail therapy awaits at the five-storey Castle Mall Shopping Centre in the heart of Norwich which houses over 60 high street brands and a cinema. From there, a short walk along bustling St Stephens Street leads to the intu Chapelfield Shopping Centre.
Being outdoors is a real pleasure of life at Wendover Park, and one way to appreciate it is a round at the 18-hole championship golf course at Sprowston Manor, just three miles from you.
Two miles or so in the opposite direction, the neighbouring villages of Wroxham and Hoveton on the River Bure are the gateway into the nature reserves and waterways of the Norfolk Broads, which invite boating, canoeing, kayaking and fishing. Close to there, is BeWILDerwood adventure park with treehouses, zip lines and jungle bridges.
"Find your next home at Wendover Park with Orbit."Orbit at Wendover Park, Orbit