Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with a pink arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot.
Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
- Contemporary range of fitted wall and base units
- Bosch electric oven
- Ceramic hob
- Extractor hood
- Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with chrome mixer tap
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Space for washing machine
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Cloakroom
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath
- Vinyl flooring in bathroom and cloakroom
Plumbing and Electrical
- Air source heat pump heating with radiators
- TV points to living room and bedroom one
- Hardwired smoke detectors
- Hardwired carbon monoxide detector
- Extractor fan to bathroom and cloakroom
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Walls in barley white emulsion
- Ceilings in matt white emulsion
- 10 year Advantage HCI warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Outside tap
- Landscaping to front garden
- Seeded rear garden
Life in Barnham Broom
A busy little village in the rolling Norfolk countryside. With not one but, two uniquely different golf courses, a spa offering facial massages to Reflexology, sanctuary is never far away.
Commuters will find travelling to work by bus or car easy, with Norwich (approximately 12 miles away). Norwich station is the Eastern Terminus for Greater Anglia, enabling you to travel to to east coast destinations, London and beyond. For everyday needs, Barnham Broom is served by a village pub and the Post Office and general stores.