**Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2||0845 600 4072||£118k - £229k|
|£118k - £229k Shared Ownership|
|2 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
View On Map
- Symphony Plaza cupboards with Pastel Oak or Dark Ash worktop and upstand (even plots)
- Stainless steel sink
- Chrome mixer tap
- Stainless steel oven, gas hob and cooker hood
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Novilon Viva Fusion vinyl flooring
- Freestanding Zanussi washer dryers included.
Bathroom and plumbing
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Full height tiling around bath and shower screen where a shower is fitted over the bath
- Chrome ladder towel rail
- Tiled splash back to basin
- Shaver socket and light
- Porcelanosa wall tiles
- Vinyl Novilon Viva flooring
- Double glazed windows
- White vinyl matt emulsion to ceilings
- White vinyl matt emulsion to walls
- White gloss to woodwork
- Chrome ironmongery
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen and wet areas
- Tomkinson Twist Argent carpets
Safety and security
- Mains wired smoke detector
- Mains wired heat detector
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Mains wired doorbell
- Electronic door entry system
Life in Horsham
Quintessentially English, Horsham offers glorious countryside, a fascinating cultural heritage. Horsham train station is around a fifteen minute walk from your home, and from here you’re very conveniently located for commuter routes into London and Croydon, with excellent connections to Gatwick Airport and regional centres such as Redhill and Bognor Regis.
Near to Newman Court you can expect to enjoy picturesque villages and thriving towns offering independent and unique shopping as well as dining opportunities in award-winning venues. Horsham radiates a sense of heritage in an unhurried and friendly way, with Medieval churches and beautiful historic houses and gardens to take in and a number of thriving markets which on Saturdays include local produce and arts and crafts.
Out & About
It is a delight to walk through the mixture of wide pedestrianised streets, intimate alleyways and landscaped piazzas exploring the specialist shops selling fashion and furnishings, collectors’ items and unusual gifts.
For the more active, Horsham offers an extensive network of footpaths, cycle paths and bridleways, along with long distance walking routes on the South Downs Way, the High Weald Landscape Trail and the ‘Down’s Link’ cycle path and bridleway.
Wherever you are in the Horsham District you are never far from fresh, local produce available from a myriad of award winning restaurants, gastro-pubs, al-fresco cafes or modern bistros. Horsham town alone offers over 90 bars, pubs, restaurants, cafés and coffee shops to suit all tastes from English, French and Indian, to wine bars, sushi and fish and chips.
Horsham is proud of its active events programme which runs throughout the year including an English Festival in May, French and Italian themed festivals, a summer carnival and a fantastic district-wide Food and Drink Festival in September.
Newman Court is perfectly situated for access to easy transport links, making the development an ideal choice for commuters.
"Plenty to do for great days out for all the family to enjoy."Newman Court, Orbit