This insert is for illustrative purposes only. House designs and layouts are representative only and may change. Please note, floor plans and dimensions are taken from architectural drawings and are for guidance only. All dimensions indicated are approximate and furniture layout is for illustrative purposes only. Overall dimensions are usually stated and there may be projections into these. Computer generated images are indicative only. This insert should be treated as general guidance only and cannot be relied upon as accurately describing any of the Specified Matters prescribed by any Order made under the Property Misdescriptions Act 1991. Nor do they constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty. For individual property specification, please contact your sales advisor.
- Contemporary Lemongrass fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units
- Integrated Bosch stainless steel oven, hob & extractor hood
- Integrated Bosch fridge freezer
- Bosch washer/dryer
- Stainless steel sink
- Spotlight track light
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Modern bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Shower screen
- Shaver socket to bathroom
- Chrome fittings
- Shower over bath
- Full height tiling around bath (layout permitting)
- Tiled splashback to basins
- Downstairs WC
- Central heating powered by air source heat pumps
- UPVC double glazed windows
- Vinyl flooring to kitchen & wet areas
- Dulux barley white emulsion paint finish to walls
- Delux matt white emulsion paint finish to ceilings
- Delux white satin paint finish to woodwork
Electrical, Safety & Security
- TV points to lounge and all bedrooms
- BT point to lounge and hallway
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Door bell
- Driveway or allocated parking space
- Turfed front and rear garden (where applicable)
- Premier warranty
Life in Welford
Living in a rural setting and enjoying a more relaxing way of life doesn’t mean compromising on travel to the world beyond, whether for work, leisure or holidaying.
The town of Market Harborough is approximately seven miles to the north-east and provides an extensive array of shopping, commercial and leisure amenities. Leicester and Northampton are equidistant to the north and south, and Rugby and Kettering to the west and east, all with large commercial centres and extensive amenities.
Miller's LockNewlands Road, Welford, Northamptonshire, NN6 6HR
River Avon, ,
Grand Union Canal, ,
Northampton Saints, ,
Leicester Tigers, ,
Formula One, ,
Guilsborough Academy, ,
University of Northampton, ,
University of Leicester, ,
De Montfort University, ,
Market Harborough Railway Station, ,
Long Buckby Rail Station, ,
Rugby Railway Station, ,
Out & About
Positioned on the River Avon, on the edge of the Jurassic Way long distance walking route and an arm of the Grand Union Canal with marina, all of which attract interesting birdlife, as well as walkers and artists. So it’s no surprise that anyone fond of peace and tranquillity, wildlife, hiking, dog walking, cycling and other countryside pursuits will be right at home here.
There is a strong sense of community and family life within the village. Welford has its own village shop and post office, a parish church, a coffee and gift shop, a petrol station and public houses. There’s also a village hall, youth centre, sports field and sports club, a playground and a surprising number of clubs and societies to welcome you to the local community.
As well as the many nearby villages, there are numerous attractions to enjoy, from stately homes and gardens, to golf courses, fishing and boating, and even professional rugby.
Private education is in close proximity at Rugby, Uppingham, Wellingborough, Oundle, Leicester and Northampton.
"As well as the many nearby villages, there are numerous attractions to enjoy."Miller's Lock, Orbit