*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Contemporary Symphony fitted kitchen
- Range of wall and base units
- Integrated Electrolux oven, hob and extractor hood
- Washing machine
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel sink with chrome plated taps
- Spotlight track light
- Non slip vinyl flooring
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Bathroom suite with white sanitary ware
- Chrome fitments
- Full height tiling to bath
- Over bath shower screen
- Tiled splashback to wash hand basin
- Shaver point
- Non slip vinyl flooring to bathroom
- Downstairs WC with vinyl floor
- Gas fired central heating
Internal & Electrical
- Double glazed windows
- White emulsion to walls
- White matt emulsion to ceilings
- Telephone point to living room
- TV point to living room
- Digital TV aerial
Safety & Security
- Mains wired smoke detector
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Paved front path
- Paved patio area to rear
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- External tap
- NHBC building warranty
Life in Stratford-upon-Avon
As the development’s name suggests, with its reference to one of his most famous works, Midsummer Park is just a short distance from the centre of Stratford Upon Avon, the birthplace of ‘The Bard’, William Shakespeare.
The town nestles on the banks of the River Avon and, thanks to its historical significance, offers a compelling mix of traditional architecture, thriving cultural life, and a lively social scene in its many inns, restaurants, and quirky coffee and tea shops. The town is also host to a year-round calendar of events, including an annual Literature Fair, and the Global Gathering dance music festival.
Out & About
Young families are well looked after at Midsummer park, with an excellent choice of good and outstanding schools within a couple of miles’ radius, and a huge range of leisure and cultural pursuits on the doorstep.
Lovers of the great outdoors have easy access to stunning Warwickshire countryside, with its miles of footpaths and cycle-friendly lanes, and sports fans can have a flutter at nearby Stratford Racecourse, or play a round (or two) at one of the area’s many golf clubs.
Retail therapy is also on offer in abundance, thanks to the many High Street names and independent shops in central Stratford, and to the newly opened £30m Bell Court shopping and leisure complex.
With access to the M40 just eight miles away, Midsummer Park is within an easy drive of Warwick, Coventry and Leamington Spa. Additionally, for holidaymakers and international business travellers, it is just 23 miles to Birmingham Airport, for flights throughout Europe, and to far-flung destinations.
"Midsummer Park is a dream for commuters."Midsummer Park, Orbit