A brand new beautifully landscaped canal-side community. The development consists of two and three bedroom terraced and semi-detached houses, all available to buy through Shared Ownership with Orbit.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£80k - £150k|
|£80k - £150k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Fitted Symphony kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Bosch stainless steel integrated hob & oven
- Bosch stainless steel extractor hood
- Bosch Integrated fridge/freezer
- Stainless steel splash back behind hob
- Matching worktop upstands
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink with mixer tap
- Track mounted down lights
- Forbo Classic vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Shaver point
- Electric thermostatic shower over bath with full height Porcelanosa tiling
- Kermi shower screen
- Heated towel rail
- Chrome down lights
- Forbo Classic vinyl flooring to bathroom and WC
- Downstairs cloakroom with tiled splash back to basin
- Vaillant combination boiler
- High performance PVCu double glazed windows
- Secured by Design entrance doors (BSI PAS24)
- Oak veneer internal doors with chrome handle
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Walls in Crown white emulsion
- Ceilings in Crown white emulsion
- Woodwork in Crown white gloss
- TV point to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- PIR security light to front and rear
- Low energy light fittings throughout
- Mains operated smoke detectors with battery backup
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Driveway or allocated parking spaces (dependent upon plot)
- Turfed rear garden
- External tap
- 1.8m high rear garden fence
- Paved patio area to rear garden
- 12 year NHBC warranty
Hawkesbury ManorGrange Road, Longford, Coventry, West Midlands, CV6 6DD
The Greyhound InnSutton Stop, Coventry, , CV6 6DF
Ricoh ArenaJudds Ln, Coventry, , CV6 6GE
Tesco ExtraPhoenix Way, , Longford Rd, Coventry, , CV6 6AS
Belgrade TheatreBelgrade Square, Corporation St, Coventry, , CV1 1GS
West OrchardsRing Road J9, Smithford Way, Coventry, , CV1 1QX
Out & About
Hawkesbury Manor’s popular ‘local’ The Greyhound, is a traditional canal-side inn, dating back to the 1800s. Packed full of character, warmth and friendliness, it is repeatedly voted Best Pub in Coventry & Warwickshire.
Hawkesbury Manor is just a stone’s throw from the thriving centre of Coventry, with it’s shops, restaurants and leisure facilities.
Sports and music fans living at Hawkesbury Manor will be delighted to find themselves approximately a mile walk away from the renowned Ricoh Arena, home of Wasps RFC and Coventry City FC.
Hawkesbury Manor is ideal for commuters, as it is just two miles away from junction 3 of the M6 and M69 towards Leicester is also only one junction away.
Central Coventry is just four miles away; Nuneaton is a less than six miles by car, while Loughborough and Birmingham are around 15.5 miles and 21 miles away respectively.
"Hawkesbury Manor enjoys an historic setting alongside a listed farmhouse and barns."Hawkesbury Manor, Orbit