Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£110k|
|£110k Shared Ownership|
|2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
- Symphony fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units
- Style 1 – Plaza stone with dark ash worktop
- Style 2 – Oregan cream with dark ash worktop
- Integrated electric Electrolux fan oven
- Integrated Electrolux gas hob
- Integrated Electrolux fridge/freezer
- Free standing washer
- Stainless steel extractor hood
- Down lighters
Bathroom & Plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Shower over bath and shower screen
- Chrome mixer taps
- Full height tiling around bath with splash back to sinks
- Heated towel rail
- Shaver point
- Amtico vinyl flooring
- Gas central heating with combi boiler
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- TV/Sky reception and telecom points
- Smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Heat detector
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Ceilings in pure brilliant white emulsion
- Timber finishes in white satin wood
- High performance double glazed windows
- NHBC warranty
Life in Henfield
This is an ideal location, surrounded by stunning countryside and close to the pebble beaches of the south coast, but also offering good road connections to Horsham and Brighton. This area is rich in history and culture with stately homes and ancient markets.
These properties are all designed to a high specification with modern living in mind but they also fit right in with the beautiful rural setting of the South Downs National Park. Available through Shared Ownership, these houses will make perfect homes whether you’re a first-time buyer or need more space for a growing family.
Out & About
The village of Henfield today has a number of boutiques and independent shops as well as a handy butchers, pharmacy, and large supermarket. The close-by market town of Horsham has a brilliant selection of high street stores.
The award-winning Horsham Farmers Market is famed for its delicious local produce (all sourced from within a 40-mile radius) – including organic fruit and veg, artisan bread, and even wild game.
For nature lovers, there’s wonderful scenery to explore right on your doorstep, with the South Downs National Park offering a variety of panoramas from verdant pastures to ancient woodlands to lush valleys, all served by an excellent network of cycle paths, bridleways and footpaths. For more rugged scenery, try the white cliffs of the South coast, where you’ll find river inlets, cliff top walks and pebble beaches.
Garland Place is well located for easy access to the A24 meaning you can be in Horsham in under half an hour and the nearby A23 takes you into Brighton or creates an easy link to the M23 for London.
"So much to see and do."Garland Place,