The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts
- Contemporary lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer & Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and ensuite
- Full height porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
Retirement Living Apartments Only
- Video door entry
- Video room to room calling
- Video calling to on site support staff
- Emergency call connection within just 4 seconds
- Clear digital speech and customisable display
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden
Life in Stratford-upon-Avon
The charming Tudor town of Stratford-upon-Avon on the banks of the River Avon offers the perfect blend of new and old. This historic, medieval town, the birthplace of “Bard of Avon”, William Shakespeare, is rich in 800 years of history yet features all the trappings of modern 21st century living.
A quintessentially English town, bustling Stratford-upon-Avon offers something for everyone including a wide choice of leading high street, out of town, and independent boutique shops, quaint café’s, cosy pubs and a wide variety of town centre eateries catering for everything from traditional British cuisine to fine dining delicacies.
The origins of Stratford-upon-Avon as a market town date back to 1196 and continue to this day with the Charter Market every Friday and a local farmers market on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month in Rother Street.
Stratford-upon-Avon is a cultural centre with world renowned attractions including Shakespeare’s Birthplace, Ann Hathaway’s Cottage and no less than three RSC theatres. It offers a thriving social scene with numerous clubs to join, cultural events to enjoy throughout the year and a brand new Everyman multiplex cinema.
For lovers of the outdoors, Stratford-upon-Avon is well provisioned with numerous parks and outdoor spaces to enjoy both in the town and within the beautiful surrounding Warwickshire countryside. And for those with an active disposition, the town has a modern leisure centre and sports club catering for a wide variety of activities.
Conveniently located in the centre of the UK and with easy access to the M40 motorway, Stratford-upon-Avon is very well connected and benefits from being just 40 minutes away from Birmingham and less than 2 hours away from London by train.
History. Culture. Leisure. Convenience. Historic Stratford-upon-Avon is the perfect town to call home.
Arden QuarterBrunel Way, Alcester Road, Stratford Upon Avon, West Midlands, CV37 0AH
Debenhams, , , CV37 6JB
The White Company, , , CV37 6AD
Waitrose, , , CV37 8LU
Maybird Shopping Park, , , CV37 0HZ
The Bell, , , CV37 8NY
33 The Scullery, , , CV37 6LF
Royal Shakespeare Company Theatre, , , CV37 6BB
Living at Arden Quarter
Ideally located in the heart of beautiful Stratford-upon-Avon, Arden Quarter offers the best in contemporary town centre living with easy access to the things that are most important to you; shopping, leisure, great transport connections, cultural activities and outdoor spaces are all are within easy reach.
Offering a range of stylish 1 and 2 bedroom houses and apartments with a high specification as standard, on-site parking and a choice of purchase options, Arden Quarter is the place to live in Stratford-upon-Avon.
"Stratford-upon-Avon offers the perfect blend of history and geography, in and out of the classroom. The Times, Oct-18"Arden Quarter, Orbit