|Share Price Disclaimer Under the terms of the Shared Ownership scheme you will be offered the maximum % share you can afford||Full Price||Rent PCM Disclaimer Rent is 2.75% of the unsold equity||Monthly charges|
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with a pink arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print.
- Price Bourne fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Price Omega Graphite Oak Ultramat worktop
- Bosch stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood & electric glass top hob
- Glass painted splash back behind hob
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bosch washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Low voltage LED downlights
- Contemporary Ideal Standard white sanitary ware
- Thermostatic shower over bath and glass shower screen
- Full height tiling around bath
- Half height tiling to remaining walls
- Shaver socket
- Heated towel rail
Internal & external
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Brilliant white matt emulsion to walls
- Brilliant white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Brilliant white gloss to woodwork
- Allocated parking space
- Cycle store
- Balcony light
Electrical & Safety and security
- TV points to living room and master bedroom
- Sky Q subject to subscription
- BT point to living room
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Secured by Design entrance door with multi-point locking
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Carpets and vinyl flooring included
- Downlighters to all rooms
- 10 year Premier warranty
Life in New Addington
Ampere Place set on the edge of the South Downs yet only six miles form Croydon. Montacute Road is close to the central parade, its perfectly placed to access a wide range of shops.
There are excellent travel links provided by King Henry’s Drive tram station, (serving Croydon, approx. 20 minutes and Wimbeldon approx. 50 minutes). East Croydon has frequent fast trains to central London and Brighton and also has a light rail transport system.
Out & About
Located on Montacute Road, close to the Central Parade, Ampere Place is located perfectly for access to a wide range of shops, and the newly developed New Addington Leisure Centre. Plus, excellent transport links provided by King Henry’s Drive tram station make Ampere Place the perfect place to live.
Whilst nearby Croydon’s South End has been officially recognised as the Croydon’s Restaurant Quarter. For those who are a fan of the arts there’s plenty to keep you entertained. Croydon Clocktower is a cultural venue, which houses the Museum of Croydon, a library and café.
Ampere Place is less than 30 minutes on the tram from the bustling centre of Croydon where you will find a wide range of amenities to cater to your every need. A number of large supermarkets are within easy reach whilst in the heart of Croydon is the main shopping hub with Centrale and Whitgift shopping centres offering over 130 shops including a number of department stores and well-known high street names.
"Find your ideal home at Ampere Place"Ampere Place, Orbit