Ampere Place is a development featuring a selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments available to purchase through Shared Ownership, the part-buy, part-rent scheme, making the first-step on the property ladder more affordable.
Ampere Place is set on the edge of the South Downs yet only six miles from Croydon. Montacute Road is close to the central parade and it is perfectly placed to access a wide range of shops.
There are excellent travel links provided by King Henry’s Drive tram station, (serving Croydon, approx. 20 minutes and Wimbeldon approx. 50 minutes). East Croydon has frequent fast trains to central London and Brighton and also has a light rail transport system.
Ways To Buy
|Ways To Buy||Bedrooms||Contact||Price|
|Shared Ownership||1, 2 and 3||0845 600 4072||£119k - £263k|
|£119k - £263k Shared Ownership|
|1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms Contact: 0845 600 4072|
View On Map
- Price Bourne fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Price Omega Graphite Oak Ultramat worktop
- Bosch stainless steel electric oven, extractor hood & electric glass top hob
- Glass painted splash back behind hob
- Stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap
- Bosch washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Bosch integrated fridge/freezer
- Low voltage LED downlights
- Contemporary Ideal Standard white sanitary ware
- Thermostatic shower over bath and glass shower screen
- Full height tiling around bath
- Half height tiling to remaining walls
- Shaver socket
- Heated towel rail
Internal & external
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom one
- Brilliant white matt emulsion to walls
- Brilliant white matt emulsion to ceilings
- Brilliant white gloss to woodwork
- Allocated parking space
- Cycle store
- Balcony light
Electrical & Safety and security
- TV points to living room and master bedroom
- Sky Q subject to subscription
- BT point to living room
- Audio/visual door entry system
- Secured by Design entrance door with multi-point locking
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors
- Mains wired carbon monoxide detector
- Carpets and vinyl flooring included
- Downlighters to all rooms
- 10 year Premier warranty
Out & About
Located on Montacute Road, close to the Central Parade, Ampere Place is located perfectly for access to a wide range of shops, and the newly developed New Addington Leisure Centre. Plus, excellent transport links provided by King Henry’s Drive tram station make Ampere Place the perfect place to live.
Whilst nearby Croydon’s South End has been officially recognised as the Croydon’s Restaurant Quarter. For those who are a fan of the arts there’s plenty to keep you entertained. Croydon Clocktower is a cultural venue, which houses the Museum of Croydon, a library and café.
Ampere Place is less than 30 minutes on the tram from the bustling centre of Croydon where you will find a wide range of amenities to cater to your every need. A number of large supermarkets are within easy reach whilst in the heart of Croydon is the main shopping hub with Centrale and Whitgift shopping centres offering over 130 shops including a number of department stores and well-known high street names.
"Find your ideal home at Ampere Place"Ampere Place, Orbit