Plot 4 Sandhurst - Detached
Plot 4, The Sandhurst is a contemporary detached four-bedroom house with a large rear turfed garden, perfect for families looking for modern country living.
Downstairs the house benefits from a modern kitchen/diner with double doors out on to the garden. The kitchen comes with integrated appliances including an integrated stainless-steel oven, 4 ring hob and extractor hood and Integrated fridge/freezer and an attached utility room. The house also features a separate large living room and downstairs cloakroom.
Upstairs are four double bedrooms with bedroom one benefiting from an en-suite and built in wardrobe. There is also a well-appointed family bathroom.
The property comes with a single garage and parking for two cars.
Available to purchase using Help to Buy please speak with our Sales Consultant for more information.
This plot comes with carpets throughout, ceramic tiles to kitchen floor and upgraded kitchen units. Terms and conditions apply, please contact our sales consultant for further information.
Kitchen (*Selected plots only)
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with matching upstands
- Choice of kitchen units and worktops*
- Integrated stainless steel oven, four ring hob and extractor hood (Selected properties)
- Integrated stainless steel double oven, five ring hob and extractor hood (Selected properties)
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Integrated dishwasher (Selected properties)
- Ceiling spotlights
- Downlights under wall units
Bathroom and Plumbing
- White Roca bathroom suite
- Full height tiles to bath and shower, half height tiling to other areas
- Choice of Porcelanosa wall tiles*
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite plumbing
- Gas central heating with combination boiler
- Gas central heating with boiler and hot water tank (Selected plots only)
Internal (*selected plots only)
- Dulux white matt emulsion to ceiling and walls
- Dulux white satin to woodwork
- Wardrobe to bedroom one
- Media point to living room
- TV point to living room
- Telephone point
- Data points to living room and up to three bedrooms
- Underfloor heating*
- Oak handrails*
Safety and Security
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Mains wired smoke detectors and alarms
- Carbon monoxide detector and alarm
- NHBC warranty
- Landscaping to front garden
- Turf to rear garden
- External tap
- PIR operated light to front door
- Garage (excluding Barford and Welney)