About Cawston Park
Cawston Park is a beautifully landscaped development offering two bedroom homes, ideally situated in the picturesque location of Cawston, yet just to the South West of Rugby and within easy reach of all the facilities of urban living. Our new-build homes are available to purchase through shared ownership, offering you the chance to get on the property ladder in a more affordable way.
*Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
- Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated stainless steel oven
- Integrated stainless steel hob
- Integrated stainless steel extractor hood
- Stainless steel 1½ bowl sink
- Vinyl flooring
Bathroom and Plumbing
- Contemporary white bathroom suite
- Shower over bath with tiling surround
- Glass shower screen
- Downstairs cloakroom with tiled splash back to basin
- Vinyl flooring to bathroom and cloakroom
Heating and Internal
- Gas central heating
- Thermostatically controlled radiators
- PVCu double glazed windows
- Walls in white emulsion
- Ceilings in white emulsion
- Woodwork in white gloss
- TV Point to living room and all bedrooms
- Telephone point to living room and bedroom one
- PIR security light to front and rear
- Mains operated smoke detectors
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Allocated parking spaces
- Turfed to rear garden
- External tap
- Shed to rear garden
- 12 year NHBC warranty
Nearby Cawston village offers a traditional fish and chip shop, a Chinese takeaway, a supermarket, a unisex hairdressers and a beauty salon, all with free parking, and just a mile from Cawston Park.
Less than three miles from Cawston Park, the market town of Rugby is the perfect place from which to discover the Heart of England.
A huge range of cuisines are on offer in the town’s many restaurants and cafés, and Rugby is famous for the number of pubs located within the town centre, including eleven that feature on a CAMRA Real Ale Trail. Rugby also offers a huge range of shopping opportunities, from small independent stores, through to high street retailers, an out of town shopping village, and a traditional street market, which opens three days a week and clusters around the picturesque clock tower.
Cawston Park is ideally located for commuters, as it offers easy access to arterial road links, along with excellent intercity rail services and local public transport. The M6, M1, A5 and A14 are all within easy reach, allowing you to travel to and from your home easily.
Schools / Collages