Arden Quarter / Independent Living
98 Wilmcote - Fourth Floor
Alcester Road, Brunel Way, Stratford Upon Avon
Warwickshire, CV37 0AH
£ Independent Living
|Price||Monthly Rent||Other Charges|
These two-bedroom apartments benefit from a private glazed balcony and separate guest cloakroom.
The ‘L’ shaped double aspect open plan kitchen/living/diner is a lovely size room with glass doors to a private balcony. The kitchen area is well appointed with contemporary kitchen units, integrated appliances and safety flooring whilst the living/dining room is carpeted and has a double aspect view.
The master bedroom and bedroom two are both good sizes with floor to ceiling windows. The family shower room has a walk-in shower with tiling and slip resistant flooring. There is also a guest WC.
The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts.
- Contemporary lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Stainless steel NEFF high level oven
- Stainless steel NEFF hob and Bosch extractor hood
- Stainless steel splashback behind hob
- Stainless steel single bowl sink with hot/cold lever taps
- Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
- Integrated recycling bins
- Altro wood effect safety ﬂooring
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Walk in thermostatic shower with screen
- Full height Porcelanosa wall tiling around shower
- Recessed mirror with LED downlighters
- Shaver point
- LST Radiator
- Altro Pisces slip resistant ﬂooring
Electric, television and heating
- TV aerial points to lounge and bedrooms
- Communal TV aerial allows for Sky+ (subject to future purchaser subscription)
- Telephone point to lounge and master bedroom
- High level satin chrome sockets and switches
- LED downlights to kitchen and bathroom, slim line surface fixed light to hallway
- Pendant lights in other rooms
- Electronic fob access to apartment entrance doors
- Apello digital door entry system
- Heating and hot water supplied via Heat Interface Unit from communal heating system
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Oak Veneer internal doors with horizontal groove detail and satin chrome ironmongery
- Walls and ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
- Woodwork finished in white gloss
- External stainless steel wall light to all balconies
- Grey powder coated aluminium double glazed windows
- Oak veneer fire rated front door with horizontal groove detail
- NHBC warranty
Safety and Support
Each apartment at Arden Quarter comes equipped with a digital system which supports you to live independently in your own home and includes the following:
- Video door entry
- Video room to room calling
- Video calling to on-site support staff
- Emergency call connection within just 4 seconds
- Clear digital speech and customisable display
Wearable Telecare devices such as pendant alarms and fall monitors along with a range of detectors including bed, chair, movement, and temperature sensors which are able to integrate with the digital system and are designed to give you and your family peace of mind, knowing that you are safe in your own home and that in the event of an emergency help is always available 24hrs a day, 7 days a week if required. If you feel like you need one on one help; whether from just a few hours a day up to 24 hour care and whether with Personal Care, Home Help or Companionship Services, a care package can be tailored to match your specific needs.
Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK. Perhaps best known as being the birthplace of the famous playwright William Shakespeare, the area is buzzing with things to do and places to see.
If Shakespeare is indeed your thing, trips to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s Farm, Shakespeare’s funerary monument, and the RSC Theatre are essential. For even more history, explore Tudor World to see interpretations of Tudor times, or Charlecote Park, which boasts a landscaped deer park.
There is an abundance of quirky stores – including a Teddy Bear Shop – as well as independent stores and designer boutiques. The town also features a multiplex cinema and various museums. Children will love the Magic Alley and the Creaky Cauldron, where they can explore the world of Harry Potter.
The Stratford Food Festival and Stratford Literary Festival are not to be missed, nor is Shakespeare’s Birthday Parade. Commuters can travel easily here as the town offers easy access to the M40 motorway, and there are eleven schools and colleges with Outstanding Ofsted ratings.
"Stratford-upon-Avon offers the perfect blend of history and geography, in and out of the classroom. The Times, Oct-18"
Arden Quarter, Orbit