Plot 38 Ettington - First floor
Plot 38, The Ettington is a lovely west facing one-bedroom first floor corner apartment located in Beatrice House and is sold with an allocated parking space, fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary fitted kitchen units and a glazed door to a private balcony. The good size master bedroom also has French doors. The bathroom is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware. This lovely apartment will make a beautiful home and is ideal for those looking for good commuter links.
Ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification including all flooring, Bosch fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions.
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden