Arden Quarter / Beatrice House - Apartments
37 Quinton - First Floor
Alcester Road, Brunel Way, Stratford Upon Avon
Warwickshire, CV37 0AH
This south-westerly facing one-bedroom apartment, located in Beatrice House is sold with an allocated parking space, fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary fitted kitchen units and French doors to a Juliet balcony. The good size master bedroom has a floor to ceiling window and built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware. These lovely apartments will make beautiful homes and are ideal for those looking for good commuter links.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of £9,750. Help to Buy is subject to qualification.
The computer generated images, floor plans, specification, dimensions and configurations are included for guidance only and may be subject to revision during construction. Please refer to current drawings and specification with a Sales Consultant before exchanging contracts.
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
Retirement Living Apartments Only
- Video door entry
- Video room to room calling
- Video calling to on site support staff
- Emergency call connection within just four seconds
- Clear digital speech and customisable display
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden
Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the river Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK. Perhaps best known as being the birthplace of the famous playwright William Shakespeare, the area is buzzing with things to do and places to see.
If Shakespeare is indeed your thing, trips to Anne Hathaway’s Cottage, Mary Arden’s Farm, Shakespeare’s funerary monument, and the RSC Theatre are essential. For even more history, explore Tudor World to see interpretations of Tudor times, or Charlecote Park, which boasts a landscaped deer park.
There is an abundance of quirky stores – including a Teddy Bear Shop – as well as independent stores and designer boutiques. The town also features a multiplex cinema and various museums. Children will love the Magic Alley and the Creaky Cauldron, where they can explore the world of Harry Potter.
The Stratford Food Festival and Stratford Literary Festival are not to be missed, nor is Shakespeare’s Birthday Parade. Commuters can travel easily here as the town offers easy access to the M40 motorway, and there are eleven schools and colleges with Outstanding Ofsted ratings.
"Stratford-upon-Avon offers the perfect blend of history and geography, in and out of the classroom. The Times, Oct-18"
Arden Quarter, Orbit