Arden Quarter / Antonio Place - Apartments
6 Quinton - First Floor
Alcester Road, Brunel Way, Stratford Upon Avon
Warwickshire, CV37 0AH
Plot 6 The Quinton is a fabulous east facing one-bedroom apartment, located on the first floor of Antonio Place is sold with an allocated parking space, fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary fitted kitchen units and French doors to a Juliet balcony. The good size master bedroom has a floor to ceiling window and built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware. These lovely apartments will make beautiful homes and are ideal for those looking for good commuter links.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available to buy using Help to Buy with a deposit of £9,850. Help to Buy is subject to qualification.
Gross Internal Area - 519 sq ft (48.22 sq m)
Kitchen/Living/Dining - 15'4" x 15'3" (4.67m x 4.64m)
Bedroom 1 - 15'3" x 10'5" (4.65m x 3.17m)
Floor plans are not drawn to scale. Measurements are taken from areas marked with an arrow. They are maximum approximate dimensions and given as a guide only. These should not be used as a basis for purchasing flooring or furniture. Orbit reserve the right to alter plans, specification, position of doors and windows and change tenure subject to demand without prior notice. External elevations vary from plot to plot. Please ask your Sales Consultant for current information when reserving your new home. Information correct at time of going to print. September 2018.
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
Retirement Living Apartments Only
- Video door entry
- Video room to room calling
- Video calling to on site support staff
- Emergency call connection within just four seconds
- Clear digital speech and customisable display
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden
If you are looking to commute the rail station is immediately next to the development with trains to Warwick in less than 30 minutes and Birmingham in 50 minutes. Coventry can be reached in 1 hour 45 minutes*.
Close to the M40, Stratford-upon-Avon offers good road links to the rest of the county and beyond. Within the town there are a number of bus routes, although many choose to cycle locally.
Fabulously located for all your day-to-day needs, immediately on the doorstep of Arden Quarter you will find a café, pharmacy, gym, Morrisons and Stratford Hospital.
Less than a half mile away is the centre of the city with traditional high street shops including a Sainsbury's local and a variety of eating establishments. Tesco is less than a mile.
There are a number of primary and secondary schools classed as good or outstanding by OFSTED including the celebrated King Edward VI School and Stratford Girls Grammar School within
The town’s history lives and breathes with bustling markets still being held every weekend.
Stratford-upon-Avon is also home to a Leisure Centre and Sports Club both offering leisure activities including athletics, hockey, snooker, cricket, tennis, badminton, football, netball and swimming. There is also a golf club, boat club and Stratford Racecourse all within a short distance.