Plot 18 Claverdon - Third floor
This south-facing two-bedroom apartment, located on the third floor of Antonio Place is sold with an allocated parking space, fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious double aspect open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary fitted kitchen units and a glazed door to a south facing balcony. The good size master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, built in wardrobe and floor to ceiling windows whilst bedroom two, also a double, has French doors to a Juliet balcony. The family bathroom is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware.
Sold ready to move in to with a fully inclusive specification.
Available with the Government backed Help To Buy Scheme this property can be secured with a deposit of £13,750.
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden