Plot 25 Alveston - End of terrace
Plot 25, The Alveston is a fabulous three-bedroom town house available for immediate occupation located on the popular new Arden Quarter development, with parking for two cars, gardens and a fully inclusive specification.
Split across three levels these terraced houses are bright and spacious with floor to ceiling windows in many of the rooms. The ground floor benefits from a separate kitchen with contemporary fitted kitchen units and tiled floor, a guest cloakroom and living room/diner with glass doors opening on to a patio and rear garden.
The second floor has two good size bedrooms with a family bathroom which is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware.
The third floor is solely dedicated to the fabulous master suite, with dressing room and en-suite shower.
Available to buy using Help to Buy with a deposit of £18,950. Help to Buy is subject to qualification.
- Contemporary Lemongrass kitchen, laminate worktop with matching upstand
- LED downlighters under wall units
- Integrated Bosch Fridge/Freezer and Dishwasher
- Glass splashback
- Stainless steel oven
- Chrome Recessed LED spotlights
- Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles
- White Vitra bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Shaver point to main bathroom and en-suite
- Full height Porcelanosa tiling around bath and shower
- Oak veneered solid fire rated front door with satin chrome fire rated letter plate and satin chrome multi point locking system
- Entrotec video door entry system with fob access
- Integrated Bosch Washer/Dryer
- Thermostatically controlled radiators to all rooms
- Vertical timber style oak front door with weather sealed letter plate and satin chrome multi-point locking system
- Grey powder coated aluminium bi-fold doors
- PIR external light
- Integrated Bosch Washing Machine
- External tap
- Downstairs cloakroom with white Vitra Suite
- Turf to rear gardens
- 1.8m close boarded timber fence and paved patio area to rear garden